Chapter 29 - Victory and The End

When Oliver and I got back to the apartment, the blonde seem a little upset. I was unsure if i should had said something when the boy went to his room and closed the door. I knew he wanted to be alone, so I went to my apartment, to do some homework that was left over from Friday. Once I was done, I wanted to go and check on Oliver, but something was telling me to leave him alone. I thought twice about it. but when I decided to leave him alone, the door to my apartment opened. I looked and saw that Oliver slowly coming in. I watched him come over to me, before he pulled me into a hug. I blinked and gave him a hug. 

"Wha's wrong?" I asked.

Oliver hugged me tighter.

"Why can't people leave us alone?" He asked.

"They'll leave us alone.. Soon."

Oliver gave a small nod. I gave him a kiss hoping that whatever was bothering him would leave him alone. It seemed to work, since he gave a small chuckle. I could tell that his happiness was coming back. Pretty soon, he was talking about that reaction Kaito had when he had flipped him off, which made me laugh. I didn't get to see the reacting Kaito, but Oliver made it seem funny. After we were done with our talk, we ended up sleeping, until the next morning. Oliver woke up first, then went to make breakfest, so that when I woke up, I could have something yummy to eat. We ate breakfest and got ready to go out into the city again. Hopefully, Kaito wasn't going to be out. I went to my apartment to grab my wallet. but when I came back I saw that Oliver had a not in his hands. 

"What is it?" I asked him.

"It's for you," Oliver replied.

I blinked and went over to him and took the paper from him. I saw that it had writing on it and I read it.

Well... You win.

I didn't see any name on the paper, but I knew it was Kaito. I looked at Oliver and gave him a smile.

"I won," I say.

"That means.."

"Yes, no more fighting."

Oliver smiled and then gave me a hug. I smiled and gave him several kisses. I couldn't help but to feel super happy that now we were going to be left alone. Oliver and I then left the apartment and went to the subway. Once we were in the city, all we did was windowshop and look around at the stores that we haven't visited yet. We stopped at the famous McDonald's and got ourselves a meal. After that, Oliver showed me a park that I haven't seen or even heard of it. We sat on a bench and stared at the kids that were playing on the playground. Oliver grabbed my hand and let his head lean against my shoulder. 

"Well, this is a happy ending," he said.

I gave a nod, agreeing with him. I looked up at the now bright, blue sky.

Yes, this is a happy ending...