Chapter 18 - School and the City

The next day, I brought Oliver to school. It wasn't a school day, but I wanted Oliver to see that place were we met and hopefully receive more lost memories. I was happy that he was able to remember who I was, but I wasn't sure that his feeling for me had returned. I wasn't going to risk asking him, for I didn't want him to think I was weird. Now inside the school I showed him the English room, were he found the room interesting.

"We met in those sets." Oliver said, pointing at the table were I sat.

"Yes we did. Do you remember anything else?"

He looked around the room, before he turned and left the room. I blinked and followed him out of the classroom and though the hallways of school until we were in the courtyard. He went over to the bench and sat there.

"I eat lunch here and so do you," he said.

"Yes." I gave a nod.

He looked around for a moment.

"I come here because there are people who bully me."

I nodded again.

"I'm not very popular...."

He looked at me.

"Yet you are. But you became friends with me because you wanted too."

"That's right."

Oliver smiled.

"That's very brave of you, Len."

I smiled too. We stayed at the courtyard for a few minutes, before I showed him the secret garden. When he saw that flowers and everything, I could tell that he was remembering the time he showed me this place. I was happy, since I liked this place. It was peaceful. After we left school, I took him into the city, hoping more memories would come to him. I took him the Hot Topic store, which he didn't receive any memories. I then took him to McDonlad's, the same one were Miku had shot us. When we entered, the employee'a looked at us, but I ignored it. Oliver looked around.

"That Miku girl you were talking about shot us here."

"She did."

"Why?"

"She had some sort of grudge against you."

"Did she?"

I gave a nod. I didn't really Oliver to remember this, since I failed to protect him. But he seemed fine, since he was smiling that smile of his. I couldn't help myself but to smile too. I then ordered us a meal and sat and ate it. Oliver was quiet during his meal and it made me a little concern.

He'll be normal again... Right? I thought as I got up to throw away our garbage. I then returned to Oliver, grabbed his hand and we left the restaurant. I looked at Oliver, only to see that he was looking at me.

Yes.. He will be normal again.