Chapter 16 - Bad news

What.. He doesn't know me? Maybe I have a different Oliver? I stared at the blonde, now very confused and upset. How can he forget someone that he was friends with? I blinked and looked down at my hands.

"I'm sorry..." Oliver said again.

"There's no need to be sorry, you've done nothing wrong."

Oliver gave a hesitant nod. I turned and saw that the doctor was coming in.

"Good to see you awake, Oliver."

"Um..." Oliver stared at him.

The doctor looked at me.

"He doesn't remember me." I say.

"Really? He didn't have any type of brain damage when he came here..."

I didn't say anything, just stared at my hands. The doctor gave me a pat on my shoulder.

"I'll see if he suffered from anything, you seem to you need a breather, go get some fresh air."

I gave a small nod, before I left the the room. I did what the doctor told me to and I went outside and walked around the city.

How could he forget me? I asked myself. I didn't understand what happened to him after I was shot and something was telling that it was Miku. I could see her doing something, but I didn't know what.

How can I get him to remember me? I let my thoughts run for a bit before I can up with a few ideas. I took out a piece of paper and a pencil, before writing down the ideas.

- School
- Apartment
- City
- Garden
- Kiss

I didn't even know if my ideas were going to work or if they would help. I stared at the paper, before putting it in my pocket and began to head back the hospital.

I will change Oliver back... I thought. I didn't want Oliver to lose the memories of me and I was sure deep down, he knew that I seemed familiar. I gave a small sigh.

I hope you will be able to remember me..