Chapter 2 - The Popular Girl

The next day wasn't something I was looking for, but I was hoping that the day would go by fast. I had gotten out of bed and had put on my uniform. I liked the uniform, but the color was kinda dull. I brushed my teeth before I got myself a small snack that was in cupboards. I now had a school bag, so I took that with me as well. After I made sure that everything I needed was in my bag, I left the apartment and went over the school. And as I stepped though the doors, a ton a girls looked at me.

"Who's that?"

"He's cute!"

"Can I date him?"

I ignored the whispers and continued my way to my first class, which was English. I roamed the hall's trying to find the class, but when I finally found it, I felt embarrassed, because the class had already started. The teacher looked at me as I entered the room.

"Ah, you're here," the teacher said.

"Sorry, I was trying to find the room."

"No worries. Now, why don't you come up here and introduce yourself."

I quickly went to the front of the classroom where the teacher was and turned to the class.

"Hello, I'm Len Kagamine and I'm a transfer student here from Japan."

Whispers filled the room, and I noticed a blue haired girl was now storing at me. I gave a small bow and went to take a seat in a empty seat. I quickly took out my supplies and got ready for the class. I could still feel the blue haired girl's eyes on me, but I tried to ignore her. As the class went on, her eyes drifted away from me, which I felt happy about. I knew that she would be some of my other classes and that many other girls would be staring at me, I didn't mind, but it got creepy after awhile. When class came to an end, I packed up my stuff and headed out of the room and headed to my next class. This time I found my class without trouble, but when I entered I saw that he blue haired girl was in this class. I sighed and went to find another empty seat. I sat next a window and looked out it. Outside was a small garden, it was mostly flowers and bushes, but it was pretty and for a moment, I was lost in my own world.

"Alright class,"

The teachers voice brought me back to the present and I looked at him. He began to say something about an upcoming assignment, which was making everyone nervous. He was going to say something, but the door opened and a small blonde boy came into the room. I looked at him and realized that he was the boy I saw in the booklet. For the first time, I noticed the bandage on the side of his face.

"Sorry Mr. Lond," the boy apologized to the teacher.

"No worries Oliver, are you feeling alright today?"

"I feel-" he was cut off by a sudden cough.

Mr. Lond looked at him worriedly. Oliver smiled at him and gave him a small wave to show that he was okay.

"Alright, Oliver you can sit by Len."

Oliver looked at me and smiled, before going over the seat next to me. When he sat down, my attention went to him. He looked at me and held out his hand.

"Nice to me you, Mr. Kagamine," he said.

I took his hand and shook it.

"You too," I smiled at him.

He smiled back, before grabbing his notebook and opening to a blank page. I noticed when he flipped though the pages that some had doodles on them. I didn't get to see them clearly, but I knew that they were good. And as the class went on, I could say I wasn't interested in what Mr. Lond was saying, I more interested in watching Oliver draw. I never saw a talented drawer in my life, other than my friends back at home. Oliver knew that I was watching, but he didn't seek to care. In fact, he seemed almost happy. Oliver is a very good listener, since he would write down many things that I didn't here, but that's part of me not paying attention to the teacher. When class was over, it was time for lunch so I headed to the cafeteria. But right when I exited the room, the blue-haired girl was waiting for me.

"Hello Len," she greeted me.

"Hello... Uh.."

"Miku, Hatsune Miku."

"Ah, okay."

"I'll walk with you to lunch, plus I have to talk to you."

"Okay sure."

She went silent for a moment.

"First of all, that Oliver kid is sick, don't get close to him."

"Sick? As in having a cold?"

"Yes, but he is worse. I heard many stories of him giving his sickness to others."

"And you think it's true?"

"Well, I don't believe the rumors, but the kid will never get any friends."

I could tell that she was lying and judging by her voice, I suspect that she has told many people this and maybe even started the rumors herself, but I could tell the she was popular and everyone would listen to her.

"Do you want to sit with me and my friends?" She asked.

I couldn't say no, not because I had no friends, but because she seemed to know that I was famous and wanted to protect me from the fangirls. Even if she was a girl, I would rather a guy to protect me, but was good enough with me. I got my lunch and went to Miku's table, where I saw three girls and one guy. Miku set down her tray and introduced her friends to me.

"This Gumi," she pointed at the oddly green haired girl, which gave me a wave.

"This is Meiko," she went behind the short haired girl.

"And last if the girls is Luka. And for the guy, his name is Kaito."

I greeted them, before sitting down and began to eat. As I ate, many girls came over to me to ask for autographs and since I had paper I gave them autographs and they left me alone. Miku and her friends were whispering to each other, but I could hear what they were saying and I didn't like it. Once lunch was done, I was the first to leave, due to Miku's harsh words and plan on becoming my girlfriend. I wasn't in the mood for relationship, especially with a girl I just met and is not nice to others. I was sure that it would cause problem between me and her, but I didn't care.

Miku, the popular girl, is not a person I want to be hanging out with.