Chapter 6 - A Small Fight

Oliver and I walked to school together, like we always did. And for my wish, I couldn't stay at his side. So I went to my first class, where Miku stared at me every minute of the class. I didn't understand why she hated Oliver so much. Did he do something to her? Or was she just doing what she was doing because she was bullied before? I wasn't sure if she even had an answer for the questions that were bubbling inside my head. Even though I was thinking about many things, I was surprised that I was able to do everything that the teacher said to do. After the class, I quickly went to my next class and waited for Oliver to show up, but he never did. I was worried that something happened and I was trying to keep myself calm. It wasn't helping that Miku was still staring at me. After the class was done, I went to lunch. When I was about to go to the courtyard, I stopped in front if Miku's table.

"Why do you hate Oliver so much?" I asked.

Miku looked at me.

"Why do you need to know?"

"I'm his friend and I think I deserve to know why you are telling everyone to stay away from him."

"Why are you even friends with him? He'll just ditch you like he did to his friends."

"He told me that you spreaded rumors about his friends and that it made his friends move."

Miku stared at me, like she was trying to be innocent. I knew she was lying.

"Well he's lying. He just saying that so I can get in trouble."

"Oh really? He hasn't told anyone about his friends and I think you scare him to much for him to even talk to the teachers."

"That's his problem not mine."

I growled.

"I don't even know why you see him a threat. He's a good boy and does well in all of his classes. He's nice and treats me like I'm his real friend."

I could tell that my words had stunned Miku's friends and left them staring at the blue-haired girl. I knew that my words wouldn't effect Miku, so I made my why to the courtyard to end the fight.

A/N: I added a song to chapter 5. It's called "Secret Garden" and it's sing By Len and Oliver, be sure to listen to it if you already haven't!