Chapter 14 - Finding Oliver

After a few days of healing, booking a flight ticket and waiting until I could go, I was very eager to see my blonde friend. And since I was busy, I was never at school. There was another reason why I wasn't at school. I found that Oliver and I were both in the front page if the newspaper. I wasn't quite ready to face people who were going attack me with questions. And I was hoping that the news wasn't getting to my parents and my friends.

Now getting on the plane, I was almost worried that I wasn't going to even enjoy this flight. Something was telling me to leave and go back the apartment, but I wasn't going to leave. I needed to see Oliver and make sure he was okay.

During my ride, I heard whispers behind and in front of me. I guess many people either knew who I was, or have seen the newspaper. A girl suddenly sat next to me.

"You're the kid that was shot, right?" She asked.

"Um... Yea."

"Am I being rude?"

"No... It's okay."

"Okay... Anyway, you're going to Dublin?"

"Yea."

"Reason?"

"My friend was transported to a hospital there."

"Oh, the other boy that was shot."

I nodded. Then she went quiet and left me to dwell on my thoughts. When the plane landed and I got off, inmendently started my quest in finding the hospital. I got directions to the hospital and when I entered, I went to the desk and requested to see Oliver. It took awhile for a nurse to come and show me to the room that Oliver was in. When I entered, I saw that the blonde was laying on the bed, his good eye closed. I saw a whole bunch of IV's his arms.

"How bad was he?" I asked the nurse.

"He wasn't too bad and we did get the bullets out."

"Who many times was he shot?"

"About five times."

"Has he woken up yet?"

"He shows no signs."

I gave a nod and went over to my friend. I saw that a stool was near-by, so I took it and sat on it.

"I'll leave you two alone," the nurse said, before leaving.

I stared at Oliver for a moment, before I gave him kiss and held his hand.

"I'm sorry you had to go though this pain.. I wished I could've protected you."

There wasn't a response.

"You will wake up.. Right?"

There still wasn't a response. I gave his hand a small squeeze, before I rested my head on the bed.

Wake up, soon.