Chapter 13 - Bad And Good News

Beep.

Beep.

I hated that sound. I wanted to smash whatever it was that was making the beeping sound. I groaned and opened my eyes to find myself staring up at a white ceiling. I blinked and slowly looked around. I saw the monitor that was making the beeping noise and I suddenly realized what happened.

Oliver! I thought and I tried to sit up, but the pain made me stay where I was. I was about to panic, but when the door opened, I didn't. A nurse came in and when she saw that I awake, she called for one of the doctors. While waiting for the doctor, she went over to me. I looked at her.

"Oliver... Where is he?" I asked her.

She blinked and then looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry, but your friend has been transferred to another hospital. We couldn't do anything to his wounds."

"What hospital?" I asked.

"Er.... It's over in Ireland."

That far?! I saw the doctor walk into the room and my full attention was on him.

"Mr. Kagamine, it's good to see that your awake," he said.

I blinked and didn't say anything.

"Do you know what happened before you came here?"

I nodded.

"I was with a friend.. Just handing out in the city, until a girl named Miku comes up to us and talks. She takes a gun out, but I pushed her away from my friend and she shoots me, before shooting Oliver."

"Did she have some grudge against you?"

"Maybe, she only wanted to hurt Oliver, not me."

The nurse and the doctor exchanged glances.

"Miku, her names was?" The nurse asked.

"Yes."

"I don't think she'll come after you and your friend Oliver anymore, the cops got her."

"Really?"

She nodded. I looked at the doctor.

"Which hospital in Ireland has my friend?"

"Let's see... St. James in Dublin. Why do you ask?"

"I want to see him."

"Very well, but you're not healed yet, so stay one more day and we'll see if you're ready to move."

I gave nod and the two left the room to give me some peace. I closed my eyes.

I'm coming as soon as I can.. Oliver.