Chapter 23 - Pictures and a New Lover

As I entered English, I looked around for Oliver, only I find him in his usual spot. I smiled and went over to him. I sat down and took out my phone. Oliver looked over and saw that my screen saver was him sleeping. He blushed.

"When did you take that?" He asked.

"This morning, you were so cute, I couldn't resist it."

Oliver gave a nod, staring at the screen. He took my phone and then slowly worked his around the phone. I could tell that Oliver had no experience with a phone, so I let him play around with it. When he got the camera, he took a selfie. I couldn't help but to smile at his reaction when he looked back at the picture. He seemed somewhat surprised. I smiled and took the phone away, before I put my arm around him and smiled. I held the phone in the air, facing us, and I pressed the button. I heard the camera sound and waited for a second, before I looked at it. Oliver peeked at it and gave a smile. I knew that Shinzo was waiting for a picture of Oliver, but when I took this pic, something was telling me not too. I listened to my thoughts and I didn't send any pics to Shinzo. As class started, Oliver and I whispered to each other and unlike the other kids, we didn't get in trouble. I was quite surprised with that too. And by the time we got done, Oliver and I were already on our separate ways. I went to lunch, an Oliver went to his next class. I got myself some lunch and sat down at Miku's table again. The girls where talking about some weird store and Kaito was listening to them. Every so often, he would look at me weird. I didn't think much of it. When lunch was over, I went to my next class. I was quite happy that Oliver wasn't on my mind as much, since I had to write down notes for an upcoming test. I was also thinking about Shinzo's request as well. I knew he wanted to see Oliver, mostly likely just to make sure the boy didn't look like someone that would turn their back I me. I trusted Oliver and I was sure he trusted me. Once the class was done, I waited for Oliver to meet me. When he came, I smiled pulled out my phone and we both took another pic. Oliver didn't seem to mind, since he was smiling his bright smile. We headed back to apartment, where we took out time, studying, talking and having snacks. Before long, Oliver fell asleep and I carried him to his bed. I gave him a kiss, before going to the kitchen. I took out a piece of paper, and left him a note.

Be back in a bit, just got to check something.

- Len

I left the apartment, went to my apartment, got a hoodie, and umbrella, since it was raining, and my wallet. I left the building and went to the subway, which I took to a part of the city. I wanted to get Oliver something from the Hot Topic store, since I seen him stare inside every time we went out. I would see him looking at a hoodie. It was like mine, but green and on the back, it had the Wings of Freedom. I found my way to the store, went in and looked around for the hoodie. I found it, checked for the right size, and then went to the check out counter. Once I bought it, I left the store. And when I was almost halfway down the street, I heard my name. I turned and saw Kaito. He stared at me, before he made his way over.

"Well, good to see you Kaito," I say.

"And you too."

He looked around.

"Where's Oliver?"

"He's sleeping."

Kaito stared at me again. I didn't like the way he was looking at me right now.

"Well, stay away from him."

"Why? He's my boyfriend."

Why was everyone so picky about Oliver? Why can't they just be nice?

"Miku told you to stay away, now I'm telling you to stay away."

"I'm sorry, but I can't listen to you. I'm my own person I can do whatever I want."

Kaito paused.

"That boy will no longer like you."

Kaito paused again.

"Oliver is mine."