Chapter 22 - A Call and a Cute Picture

I woke up to my phone vibrating in my pocket, so clumsily took it out and turn it on. I saw that one of my friends from back at home was texting me. I smiled and opened the text and replied.

"Well, it good to talk to you again, Shinzo"

"And you too Len! How's London?"

"Oh it's swell. Meet a new friend."

"Ohhh, what her name?"

"His name is Oliver."

I paused for a moment, wondering if I should tell him about Oliver's and I relationship.

"Okay. Well, what does he look like?"

"He has blonde hair and once bright amber eye and-"

"Wait one eye?!"

"Shhhh, not so loud. He's sleeping."

"Um... Okay.. One eye you say?"

"Yea, I don't really know about it though. Anyway he loves anime and manga, he draws really good, a great cook, an awesome teacher," I say.

"You're fangirling." Shinzo

Wait?!

"Am I?"

"Is there something going on?" Shinzo asked.

"Um..."

"Spit it out my good sir."

"Oliver is my boyfriend." I say really quick, hoping that he didn't hear it.

"What? You have a boyfriend and didn't tell me?! I'm disappointed in you."

"Sorry..."

"Well, anyway, I'm gonna hang up. Also send me a pic of Oliver, so I know what he looks like."

"Okay...."

Shinzo hung up and I got my camera ready. I turned to Oliver, only to see the cutest sight. The blonde's hair was sticking up everywhere, his thumb was close to his mouth and he was curled up next to me. I swear my nose was bleeding. I took a picture of the sleeping blonde and looked at it. I knew that Shinzo wanted a photo, but I didn't want to send him this. This wasn't for him, it was for me. I quickly made the picture my screen saver and I blushed at it.

I'll just take a picture of us in English. I thought, slipping the phone in my pocket, and when I did, Oliver was beginning to wake up.

"Good morning Len...." He said as he gave a yawn.

"And to you too."

Oliver rubbed his eye and looked at me.

"Was someone talking..?" He asked.

"A friend of mine called."

"Oh, that's nice." Oliver smiled.

"Yea. I kinda miss all my friends back at home."

"I guess you would."

"Yea, but I don't want to leave just yet."

Oliver tilted his head.

"I still have a few more months of school, and I want to spend time with you,"
I say.

Oliver blushed and gave a nod.

"Well, it's almost time to go to school, might as well get ready."

I gave a nod and got up and went to my apartment. I changed clothes, grabbed myself a small breakfast, and left the apartment were I found Oliver waiting. I shut the door, locked it before I grabbed Oliver's hand and we made out way to school.