Author's Note

This story is now done!

Now, I have a question for you guys, would you guys either like:

- Traveling Boy (Book I was talking about in last Author note)

- Five Nights at Freddy's (A Len x Oliver fanfic)

- The Enemy (a Len x Oliver fanfic)

Traveling Boy's Summary-

When Oliver is sent back in time, he finds himself in the middle of secret mission. Stuggling to understand what is going on and how he could get back to his time, Oliver has no choice but to go along and pretend to be someone who really isn't him. After finding many new thing,, Oliver brings to track down something that may help get home, but, will he really get home?

Five Night's at Freddy's Summary-

Oliver and Len are dating, but that ends when Len suddenly dissapears. Oliver is forced to start college without Len and at the same time, he's trying to find a job. He finds a place called Freddy's Fazbears Pizza, and he decides to become the first Night guard. But as he starting his first night, he finds that the place may be holding darks sercets.. (MAY REWRITE)

The Emeny's Summary-

As a spy, Len Kagamine has been around the whole world, protecting it from the dangers that threaten to destroy it. Now, on a new mission, Len gets a partner, his first dince his last mission. Len's partner is a boy named Oliver, whole's smile changes everything. As the two go ona mission to take care of villain who is back to end the world. On this mission, Len learns many things baout his partener and eventually begins to fall for him. But when he learns that their is another enemy in their mission, Len is ready to protect Oliver, for he fears the smile that changed his life, will leave.

What story would you guys like me to write next?