Madame Maxime walked down the staircase as she made her way over to the girl, a sympathetic look on her face.

"Is she alright, Madam (Y/L/N) are you okay?"

Y/N only nodded her head at the tall woman as Dumbledore released his hold on her, Y/N quickly running over to the three other champions, Viktor and Cedric quick to embrace the girl as she shook in fear. The two boys shared a sad glance before they looked to Fleur who was trying to calm Y/N down.

Dumbledore quickly made his way over to Crouch, "This must be brought to your party immediately."

Barty only stood in silence as everyone watched, the gears in his brain working before he softly spoke.

"The rules are absolute," he said, "The Goblet of Fire is a binding magical contract."

Crouch quickly turned around as he looked to Y/N, the girl still in the two boys' hold as Fleur stood next to her holding her hand, trying to comfort her.

"Miss (Y/L/N) has no choice. She is, as of tonight, a Triwizard champion."

Y/N took in a sharp breath as everyone turned to her, Dumbledore slowly making his way to the four students. He looked between them before he studied Y/N, observing the shock expression on her face before he sighed.

"Very well, but we need to figure out how this happened. I can tell she doesn't know, the girl is basically petrified in her spot!"

The teachers quickly agreed as Barty then turned to the group of students.

"The first task will be held on November 24, exactly 23 days from now. You are to prepare and try to figure out what it is, but you must do it alone. You are not permitted to get help from any other students, understand?"

The four champions quickly nodded their heads as he continued, "After that, you will be given information on the second task. Until then, focus on the first one. That is all."

Dumbledore turned to the group of students as he sighed, "You all are dismissed. Miss (Y/L/N), I will be having a word with you in the near future."

She immediately nodded her head as she and the three others walked out of the room and into a West Wing corridor. The four stood silent in the hall before Viktor spoke up.

"They'll figure this out, everything will be fine," he said, sending the girl a small smile in hopes of cheering her up. Y/N nodded as she sent the boy an appreciative one back, "Hopefully, thank you Viktor."

The boy nodded his head before turning around as he said a goodbye, heading back to the dorms where Durmstrang was staying. Fleur then turned to Cedric and Y/N as she hugged the brunette boy and placed a soft kiss to Y/N's cheek.

"I've got to head back to the carriages, but we will talk tomorrow and figure this out, alright," she asked softly, Y/N nodding as she pulled the French girl in for a hug before Fleur made her way down the hall and around the corner, disappearing from the two Hogwarts students' sight.

Y/N turned back to Cedric, the boy already looking at her with a sad smile. She was quick to wrap her arms around his waist, her body immediately collapsing into him as Cedric quickly wrapped his arms around her, pulling her head into his chest as he placed a soft kiss to her temple.