THIRTEEN - 십삼

Waking up with Jeongguk's arm wrapped around me is unusual

Waking up with Jeongguk's arm wrapped around me is unusual. Unusual because despite having been together for years, we've never shared a bed. Up until now we've never needed to. Of course the option was there to occupy one of the guest rooms, but Jeongguk was quick to reject. His mother wasn't happy with that, but she didn't do much to argue him. 

It's still pretty early and the house is quiet. Jeongguk is still breathing deeply behind me, his breath lightly hitting me in my neck. The weight of his arm keeps me pressed against him. If his mother were to walk in and see us like this, she'd definitely wake him up and get me out of there fast.

Her one rule for our relationship is not to get pregnant. It hasn't been hard to obey her. Jeongguk hasn't tried anything. I've never presented the idea of wanting to go beyond kissing. He knows I never will either. Staying pure was never an issue for me and somehow the both of us made an unspoken decision to stay far away from the line so that we don't cross it.

I'd always listen to Jimin and his very graphic stories on how he had gotten with many different girls. Even Taehyung has his fair share of one night stands in university. Jeongguk has confessed to doing it with Stephanie at the start of university. At the time I was still in high school. Sometimes I wonder if he ever gets aroused in my presence.

"Good morning, love." His deep voice pulls me out of my thoughts. Thick with sleep and sounding very unlike I've ever heard him.

"Hey, Guk." I reply, feeling as he places light kisses on my shoulder. It's very domestic and the fact that he has a deep morning voice doesn't help either. "What are you doing?" I ask, becoming aware of his mouth and the way it feels. It shouldn't feel this good. Not before we're married.

"What? I can't kiss you?" He asks, pulling away and peering over my shoulder. My face turns to meet his eyes.

With his hair all messy and his lips pouting, body towering over me, I can't lie and say this is not a scene I've spent some days daydreaming about. Waking up in his arms and enjoying all his affections before I have to get ready for work.

"Not with that morning breath." I answer, chuckling as Jeongguk rolls his eyes in the most dramatic way.

"Have you seen your eyes, babe?" He speaks, "And does your breath smell better?"

I shake my head, giggling as he starts planting open mouthed kisses on my face. The sound of wet lips filling the quiet room. It's disgusting, but I can't pull away because he's ㅔmanaged to completely overpower me by keeping my hands firmly rooted next to my head. His body towering over mine.

I wonder how he can keep himself up like that. It's not secret that Jeongguk would crush me if he decided to let go and fall onto me.

"Now kiss me good morning or you're not going anywhere." He speaks, voice going deeper as if to intimidate me. Instead he sounds like a villain in a bad movie.