FOUR - 사

"The two of you are a really cute couple

"The two of you are a really cute couple." Yejin smiles, nodding her head at Jeongguk.

With his back to us, he doesn't notice the stares. The girls don't try to hide their lustful gazes. I get why. It's not everyday that they get to see Jeongguk shirtless, but their disrespect can't be ignored.

"Thank you." I smile, finding my feet. "I'll be back in a second."

It's not like they'll miss me if I don't return. We hardly know each other. Growing up and attending the same business functions, I had many opportunities to befriend the ladies here today. Nothing about them has changed. They're still the same superficial and materialistic girls I decided to ignore when we were kids. The only reason I'm trying today is for my brother. His fiance, Yejin, thought having a social event would be good for the bridal party.

Namjoon doesn't look surprised when he sees me saunter over. His eyebrows raise in question, despite the sunglasses that cover his face.

"Not having fun with your new friends?" He asks, dimples appearing at the sigh I let out.

"They haven't changed since we were kids." I grab his glass, not caring what's in it. "Your fiance is nice though. Super cute."

Lifting the glass to my lips, I pull a face at the bitter drink.

"What the freak is this?"

Namjoon laughs out, taking the glass back. Taking my attention off of him, I see Jeongguk still shirtless, playing a game of ping pong with Jimin who sports the same bare chest. Taehyung stands off to the side talking to Yoongi.

"Baby." I call, ambling over to him. The man doesn't stop, not even when my arms are wrapped around his waist.

It's an unusual sight for those who've been around. Whenever in public, public being around anyone that's not Taehyung or Jimin, Jeongguk and I keep the PDA to a minimum.
If he minds the action he doesn't show it.

"You're restricting me, love." He replies, serving the ball to Jimin.

"And you're distracting everyone." I reply, not caring when he misses a pass.

"I'm not even doing anything." Jeongguk chuckles, unlatching me from his body.

"Yeah, but you're standing here shirtless and the girls won't stop staring at you." I answer, hooking his arm around my neck.

Jeongguk doesn't bother to remove it, or act on my words. Instead he continues playing with Jimin using the hand that's not connected to my own.

"Soa, you're freaking spoiling the game! Go do your nails or something!" Jimin yells after Jeongguk misses another ball.

"Maybe you could convince your friend to put on a shirt then maybe I will." I answer.

Jimin starts mumbling about jealous girlfriends and other things I don't hear as he walks toward Taehyung. He's not angry, but the scowl he sends me is proof that I've managed to annoy him for the day.

"You're jealous because they keep staring at me?" Jeongguk pulls my attention, arms wrapping around my waist almost similar to the way I'd held onto him.

I look over at the group of girls. They're occupied with something else, but there are still a few who blatantly ignore the public display of affection. Their eyes stay watching and the sight causes me to sigh.

"Yes." I answer. "They're not even trying to hide it and it's making me angry. So please put on a shirt."

Jeongguk doesn't need more convincing. He doesn't even put up a fight. Only a kiss to my cheek and a quiet "okay." When I leave, Jimin passes me an eye roll, which I return with a flying kiss.

"I don't know if I should worry about your math. That was longer than a second." Yejin jokes when I rejoin the group.

Everyone else is being attended to. They're either doing their nails or receiving massages. There's nothing wrong with the sight, but I can't help but feel bored just looking at them.

"I actually hated math all of high school, so maybe there might be something wrong with my math."

It's easy talking to her. She's friendly and open. She's quick to talk all about her childhood, her fears and excitements concerning the upcoming wedding. It's all the normal things that most young brides talk about. Even mentioning whether Taehyung and Seokjin will like her.

"Taehyung's an easy person. Reserved at times, but he's a social butterfly really." I explain, watching as her face relaxes. "Same for Jin. He's friendly and I think you'll like his wife too."

The guys join us a while later, Jeongguk taking the open seat next to me, this time he's fully clothed. Yejin makes her way toward Namjoon and despite the strangers they are to each other, they try to make everything seem natural. Even when he puts his arm around her shoulder. It's not too weird considering we've all grown up together. Yejin has always been the most collected between her group of friends.

We have lunch together. Everyone is not fully comfortable with each other, but we're all civil enough to hug before departing. With promises to meet up before the wedding, it's a warm atmosphere when we leave.

Jimin manages to find a fling. Something about having a partner for the holiday strictly planned for the wedding party. It's something we attended when Jin got married, but hardly stayed the full week. He didn't ask us about it either. This time we're going all out.

"Soa, I'm so happy we got to talk today." Yejin smiles pulling me into a hug. "I would really like for us to grow even closer. I think Namjoon would like that too." She smiles, pulling away with a smile. A smile so sweet, I can't deny her.

"Of course we will and when Fei comes we can all do something together as sisters." I smile.

Namjoon doesn't hide his smile when she gives him a hug. It's clear that he doesn't mind the wife that was chosen for him. Seeing him happy leaves me at ease. Atleast he gets a happy ever after in the process.