TWENTYSIX - 이십 육

"So you're telling me you've never slept together?" Irena gasps, looking between myself and Jeongguk with a look of suspicion

"So you're telling me you've never slept together?" Irena gasps, looking between myself and Jeongguk with a look of suspicion. Like everyone else in the room, she's not convinced we haven't done anything beyond kissing and cuddling.

"Soa, you're lying. It can't be true." She laughs, shaking her head in disbelief, "Not when you're engaged to Jeongguk. That's absolutely crazy." She claps, still finding the situation amusing.

It's been days since I've seen my cousins or brothers. With counselling and Jeongguk's spontaneous dates, we haven't had a lot of time to just hangout. Of course there's the occasional call or visit, but that's not too long.

We're currently at some private pool lounging area. Thanks to Taehyung who decided Namjoon was to spend his birthday in style. A kind brother he is. All Jin and I did was give him some cash which he still was grateful to receive.

My brother of course didn't come alone. With Yejin, the both of them have been in the house, appearing way more comfortable in their relationship than they were at first. Cuddling on the sofa. Kissing at breakfast. All things I never would've thought Namjoon, my stiff and serious brother, would be into.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jeongguk asks, feigning offence at her statement.

"I didn't mean it like that," She rolls her eyes, "I mean, you're hot and she's slow. I'd have jumped your bones already."

Hosoek coughs loudly at the other side of the area. His face already a light shade of read, almost as if he's just choked on one of the appetizers. Now, all attention is on him. Jimin is beside him stuck between helping his friend or laughing the way I know he wants to.

Yoongi pats his back, handing him a glass of apple juice.

"That's so inappropriate." Hosoek squeaks. "And your boyfriend isn't even saying anything about it." He mumbles, shaking Yoongi off of him with a look I can't quite decipher.

"Well, I appreciate my sister choosing to remain pure. From experience, I can say it makes for a beautiful honeymoon." Namjoon smiles, passing Yejin a wink. It's so full of flirtation, all of us kind of freeze at the action because Namjoon is supposed to be the stiff one. Now, he's a changed man.

Beside him Taehyung makes gagging noises while Jin falls into agreeing. Having experience with the subject of purity himself.

"There's no rush-"

"Wait, Yoongi and Irena are together?" Jeongguk yells out, disrupting me once again. His eyes blown out to their full size as he stares at the suspected couple. Confusion is written on his face and guilt on theirs.

There's a moment of silence. All of us looking between each other uncertain on whether or not we should break the silence. Irena makes her way toward the pool area, talking about having to cool down. Yoongi starts eating a bowl of fruit.