THREE - 삼

"Miss Kim, Mr Jeon is here to see you

"Miss Kim, Mr Jeon is here to see you. Should I Iet him in?" Nayeon's voice sounds over the intercom, pulling my attention off of the email I'm typing out.

My eyes look up and I see him standing at her desk. One of the benefits of having glass walls. It's something father and I had debated on. My reason being that I wouldn't like to be watched from the outside the way Jeongguk is looking at me right now. He has a bouquet in his hand. Judging from the commotion outside, I know he's managed to capture attention of most office workers.

"Let him in and tell the rest to get to work. Thank you." I answer watching as she accompanies Jeongguk toward the door. A friendly exchange of smiles being passed between the two as he enters.

He's dressed in Chino pants and a golf shirt. It's an outfit that shows what he's been up to before coming here. Playing golf with businessmen on Tuesdays is the way Jeongguk manages to land deals for Jeon Corp. The rest of us just see it as a way for him to get out of doing actual work.

"You haven't been answering my texts. I thought you'd send me away." Jeongguk lets out, a small smile playing on his lips as he walks toward my desk.

"Give me 5 minutes. I just need to send this email." I answer, going back to typing.

After the slight tension the other day, I hadn't spoken to Jeongguk. Texts on texts had flood my phone, sometimes phone calls would come through, only for me to listen to the voicemail after. A bunch of sorry excuses for taking his annoyance out on me. The last one being the final straw to have me reply with an "It's okay."

I sigh when the email is finally sent. Relief taking over me as I turn my attention to the male peering over my shoulder.

"You and Jimin went to play golf?"

Jeongguk nods, "With my Dad and a few businessmen. You look pretty." He smiles.

I smile back, aware of Nayeon who keeps peering into the office. One of the disadvantages of glass walls. It hides nothing. Jeongguk doesn't care though, leaning in to give me a peck and his bouquet of roses.

"I'm sorry-"

"I told you it's okay."

"Okay enough to steal you for an hour?"

"Sure." I let out, grabbing my phone. It's the only necessary item.

With a quick message being sent to Namjoon on my whereabouts, I pass a smiling Nayeon who bows slightly at Jeongguk. Other office staff do the same, knowing exactly who he is. He doesn't come here often, but whenever he does they treat him with respect. Even the females try to hide their gazes.

Lunch isn't far. Only on the ground level at Kim Cafeteria. An area installed by Jin a few years back. At first, everyone was against the idea, but many staff had started to frequent it more than the nearby cafés. Sometimes the occasional female stranger would come by. I always tell dad it's because they hope to get a glimpse of either Taehyung or Namjoon. None have been successful thus far.

The only time Taehyung ever sets food in Kim Cafeteria is when Jeongguk comes by. It's no surprise when I see him seated at a table with drinks. Jimin sits opposite him in a similar outfit to Jeongguk's.

"Wow, a girl can't even have lunch with her boyfriend alone." I sigh, giving Jimin a hug.

"There's like 100 other tables. Feel free to use them." Jimin retorts. His response is not a surprise. I've grown up listening to Park Jimin hand out sassy replies.

I laugh, taking a seat next to Taehyung. Despite living in the same house, I haven't seen him all day.

"You look exhausted." I sigh, landing a hand in his black locks.

"I've been in and out of meetings since 7:30." He answers, resting his head on my shoulder.

The scene is unprofessional for the acting CEO, but Jimin and Jeongguk say nothing. Between the four of us Taehyung has a lot of weight on his shoulders right now. With Namjoon leaving in a month's time, his transition is nothing but meetings with higher ups.

"The two of you sure know how to make a guy feel like an only child." Jimin says.

"I'm supposed to be cuddling you instead." Jeongguk answers.

My eyes shoot to him. "He's had a long day."

Jimin rolls his eyes. He doesn't look annoyed though. If judging by the way he smiles at a passing Nayeon is anything to go by.

"I've been sharing my sister with you two for years. Just give me this." Taehyung grumbles.

Jeongguk doesn't say anything, eyes scanning through the menu. Various dishes neither of us have tried leave his lips. Jimin is still focused on Nayeon. He sends her a smile when she meets his gaze. Her eyes shoot to me, ignoring the male.

"Woah, she sure respects you more than the previous girl. What was her name again?" Jimin asks.

"Yeri." All three of us answer.

Yeri had been my secretary before Nayeon. Hardworking, qualified and loyal except she couldn't keep her eyes off of Taehyung, Jimin or Jeongguk. The former and latter didn't pay much attention to her gazes, but Jimin, being the flirt he is, couldn't divert his attention.

Eventually she was fired by Father. He'd found her flirting with Jimin at a business event. Said male didn't pay any mind to her affections then. Unfortunately according to company policy, all secretarial staff had to keep a professional relationship with Taehyung, Jimin and Jeongguk since that event.

"Babe, are you having pasta?" Jeongguk asks, breaking up the conversation we have on Yeri.

"Sure with a salad please."

"Okay, I'll go order." Jeongguk answers, bouncing to his feet.

Jimin and Taehyung talk about their orders with Jimin disappearing after Jeongguk.

"I can't believe that idiot came all the way to give you flowers." Taehyung mumbles.

I smile after the said idiot's retreating figure. My eyes trailing over the pants he wears. Ever since we were younger Jeongguk's thighs have always been able to catch my attention.

"And you're an even bigger idiot for staring at him as if you're not together already."

"The view just never gets old." I reply, causing Taehyung to pass me a disgusted look,his head now finding a resting place on against the wall.