Chapter 51

Lunox's Point of View

"Young miss, I have prepared all the things you needed," said Butler Hans. I'm currently eating midnight snacks. I shouldn't go to the battle with an empty stomach. I wiped my mouth with tissue.

"Thank you, Butler Hans!" I stood and took the keys on the table. "Can you please take care of everything here?" I asked. He nodded.

"Please take care, young miss," I heard him said before I went to the garage. Then, I saw a huge truck that is parked. I smirked. I throw up the truck keys and catch it the moment it lands on my hand. I pressed the button of the truck keys. It made a sound. I climbed into the truck. I inserted the key into the keyhole. The engine started.

I pressed the pedal with my foot. "Vroom! Vroom!" The sound of the truck. "I'm on my way, Steel Douglas," I swirled the wheel. The truck started to move. The speed is too slow. Let's make this drive a little faster. I hit the pedal once more. The road is wide because it's already midnight. I might as well enjoy the cold breeze of this night.

 I might as well enjoy the cold breeze of this night

The truck's speed almost reached 250 km/h. I hope I wouldn't encounter the cops for over speeding.

I glanced at the side mirror. They're right in time! There's a police car tailing me. I have to trick them and lead them somewhere where they can't follow me. It would be bad if the government found out what's happening to our school. I spin the wheel to the left. I can hear the creak sound of the truck because of the friction between road and the tires.

"Stop the truck this instance!" The police shouted. I chuckled. I put out my hand and showed them my middle finger. I slowed down a bit because I'm close to the dead end. I drove them here on purpose. This is the place where I can lose them. Then, the police car caught up. They're beside me now. I looked at them and smiled. The police face was hilarious! He was surprise.

"Didn't expect a young student to drive recklessly?" I asked him. "For a policeman, you're also quite young," and handsome. I will assume he is the same age as I am if he isn't wearing his police uniform. I searched for my driver license in my pocket.

"Here it is," I mumbled and tossed it to him.

"I'm busy tonight. Contact me other day. Ciao!" I yelled and winked at him. I stepped the pedal. The truck speeds up. I spin the wheel to the left. I'll make a U-turn because the road ahead is a dead end. The truck's movement were in circle. Then, I stopped spinning the wheel and drove to the right path. I raised my hand outside the window. I'll take care of you, young policeman, after I meet Steel Douglas.

I drove to the main road and slowed down. The truck's speed is only 60 km/h. I don't want to be tailed again. I went straight ahead to Pedelton High School.

After 10 minutes, I have arrived. I can see the gate of the school and it is closed obviously. However, behind the school gate is hell. I stepped the pedal and the truck's speed accelerated. I held the wheel tightly. I'm close to the gate and continued from moving towards. The truck smashed the gate. The gate was destroyed as well the truck.