Chapter 50

Lunox’s Point of View

“Your name is Leo, yes, Leo!”

“Too short.”

These scenes suddenly flashed in my mind. Is it all of my lost memories? I held my head. It feels like my head is breaking. It hurts!

“Lu? Are you okay?” He asked. I raised my head to look at him.

“I’ll abandon my old name and my new name will be Leomord.”

“Leo, I’m Leo.”

“Ah!” I screamed in pain. The pain I’m feeling at the moment is nothing compared to my precious memories. The memories I’ve lost kept coming back to me but it’s too much for me to handle. However, I don’t want to fall unconscious now. Leo is right in front of me. He’s my first in everything. I have a lot of things to tell him.

“L-Leo…”

“What is it, Lu?” “Quit talking. Are you alright, Lu? Shvt. I shouldn’t have told you but I was impatient. It aches my heart that you have forgotten about me,” he said. Yes… He’s him. That’s why there’s a hole in my heart through these years. Someone important I’ve forgotten and that is him. Because of him, I strive to live even though my life has been hell.

“I want to be your wife!” I said. My head still hurts. Please self, hang-on for a second. He froze. I touched his cheek. He must be happy and shock that I remembered him.

“S-Silly!” He replied. I chuckled. He’s too worried about me. I pretended that I’m okay but my head felt like it’s breaking into pieces. I can’t handle the pain anymore.

“I’m sorry…” This is my limit. At least, he’s there to catch me. “Leo,” I called his name before I passed out.

○ ○ ○

I’m now awake. I observed the place. The room’s spacious and the color design is black and white. So, I’m in my room here in Radcliffe’s residence. I sit up.

“Leo!” I mentioned his name. Where is he? I want to talk to him. I got up and wore my slippers. I left the room and ran to find him. I went to the kitchen but he’s not there.

“Leo?” I called out. Then, I checked the sala but he’s not there too.

“Young miss Lunox, it’s already been three days since you were asleep,” said the butler. He took out a recorder inside his clothes.

“Here, miss. I have recorded what they want to tell you. They said that I’ll give this to you when you gain consciousness,” I took the recorder on his hands and played it.

“Is it on, old dude?” Roger’s vocabulary is such… I shook my head.

“Yes, young master Roger.”

“Yo, Leo explained everything to me. You’re Twilight Goddess, aren’t you? Thank you. I owe you one so if you need help, contact me,” he said.

“Lu! I don’t know what happened but it has been a day! You’re still lying on the bed! It must be Leo’s fault. You were with him the time you collapsed. I’m going to kill him if I have found out that he’s related why you’re still in bed and won’t wake up. He won’t tell us!” Now, it’s Ruby. They must have arrived here already when I was unconscious.

“Lu… I’ll make up to you. Watch us,” said Selena. I smiled. Sure, show me what you’ve got, Sele.

“I can tell that you have followed my advice. It’s obvious because Leo’s in good mood,” said Odette. I smiled wider. She’s obviously teasing him.

“Aww! Leo! Lance, look. Your friend is bullying me,” she complained.

“Sorry, love. I can’t do anything. You know Leo’s the boss here,” replied Lancelot. “We’re not that close, Lu, but you must wake up quickly. We still have a war to attend to,” he added.

“Sis… We’ll wait for you arrival,” said brother. I can’t erase the smile in my face. So, this is what feels like when you have friends that trust and care for you. I’m not a bird that is in a cage anymore. I have spread my wings and break through. This is heartwarming and so cheesy. I wonder who have thought of this idea.

“Insert drummer rolls,” said Odette. “Last but not the least, Pres. Leo!” announced Odette. Then, I heard laughter. I shook my head.

“Can I have privacy?” Leomord asked. I heard different reactions from them. Some of them whistled, laughed and the others cheered. “I’m serious,” he said. Suddenly, they were silent. One word from him and they’ll shut up. The authority and power he holds.

“I don’t know where to start,” he stated.

“Just confessed already!” growled Odette. I can feel Leomord’s deadly aura passing through here even though I can only hear them. “Okay, I won’t talk anymore,” said Odette.

“We’ll be on our way to Pedelton High School. We can’t wait for you so come to us when you’re awake. I’ll be waiting for you, Lu,” he said.

“Sorry for the long wait, Leo,” I replied.

“Come find us, come find me,” he said. Then, the recorder ended.

“Butler Hans, what’s the time?” I asked him.

“It’s eight o’clock in the evening, young miss Lunox. Are you heading there now?” He asked. I nodded.

“I have prepared the weapons you will bring. Are you going there as Lunox Radcliffe or Twilight Goddess?”

“As both,” I replied and smirked. "I won’t hide anymore. Steel Douglas should remember me for the rest of his life. That I am Lunox Radcliffe, the daughter of Lust Radcliffe and Justice Radcliffe and Twilight Goddess, rank 8 best assassins of Lustitia, incorporation. He has to know that we’re the children of Lust Radcliffe and Justice Radcliffe and the original founders of Lustitia, inc. We will bring him down," I added. He smiled at me.

"Your mother and father must be proud of you, young miss," he said. I smiled back.

"Thank you, Butler Hans," I replied.

“Follow me, young miss,” he said and I followed him. He brought me to a room. He placed his palm. Then, the wooden door changed into a metal door. The door opened. Then, there’s a bunch of weapons that are displayed in the room.

“Woah,” I reacted. For years that I stayed here, I didn’t know that we have room full of weapons! And these weapons are high-tech.

“Choose whatever you want, young miss,” he said.

“Can I have all?” I said in a jest manner.

“If that’s what you want, young miss. I’ll prepare them now,” he replied. I was just joking! He takes it seriously.

“Wait, wait! It’s a joke. If I take all, I can’t carry all of them,” I said. “To tell the truth, I don’t need these weapons. Just give me Moonlit,” I added. Butler Hans bowed. “Noted, young miss,” he said then he left the room. I roamed around. So, the missing weapons is the ones they have taken.

“Here, miss,” said butler Hans. He gave Moonlit to me.

“Moonlit,” I stated. Moonlit transformed into two weapons.

“Butler Hans, please prepare the uniform of Pedelton High School. It would be a good costume to wear in the battle,” I said.

“Young miss, it’s safe if you would put bulletproof vest to protect yourself,” suggested butler Hans. I smiled sweetly. “I’m an assassin, butler Hans. Bulletproof vest is heavy. An assassin’s asset is their speed,” I said.

“I almost forgot. Please prepare a truck. I’ll barge in the school. I want to give Steel Douglas a warm welcome,” I said and chuckled.

“All of your requests will be done in five minutes, young miss,” replied butler Hans.

Steel Douglas aka Mask Man and Sir Franco, sorry to keep you waiting. The real war is about to begin.