Chapter 12

Lunox's Point of View

Brandon's men surrounded Gusion. If you look closely, Gusion had no hope of winning. But I can sense his determination and confidence, as if he were saying that he was stronger than them. Brandon ordered all of them to attack at once. They dashed at Gusion. Gusion bent down a little and kicked one of Brandon's men. Someone attacked on his back but his reflexes were fast, he grabbed his hand and pulled him closer then punched him at the stomach. One man tried to strike him but he quickly avoids his attack. He didn't let him to recover and punched his face, one guy down. He didn't notice someone was behind and him and strangled Gusion. There's someone who went in front of him, he punched Gusion at his face. Gusion just smiled and spit saliva on the attacker's face. He kicked the man in front of him and he threw himself to the ground making the one who strangled him unconscious.

"If you think you can easily knock me down with your numbers, you are wrong," he said.  In a blistering speed, he was at Brandon's back and knocked him out. "Will you still fight me now that your boss is down?" He asked.

"Let's retreat for now! Get our boss and leave," Someone said. Aww! It's done already? I underestimate this man. Of course, it will be easy for him. When they left, he knelt down and lost consciousness. "And that's his limit." I said. He needs rest. No one will dare to lay a finger of him even though he's asleep so I don't need to worry. Now then, for the people he fought against with. Looks like they know something. There is nothing wrong to try talking to them. Where did they go again? Ah. That way.

I ran fast to catch up them. There, I saw them carrying their boss at their back. I touched one of them. He looked at my direction but I inject something to him then he collapsed. They heard that one of them collapsed.

"W-Who are you?"

"You're the one who's with the holy blade a while ago! What do you want from us? Protect our boss!" They block themselves to protect their boss.

"Easy. I'm not here to fight. I want information. You have no choice but to follow me," I demanded. Without them noticing, I put out three small knives and threw it at them. The knives flew right beside them. They were stiffened at their position.

"I have lots of hidden tricks. You can't say no to me. So?" I said. They looked at each other and nodded. Good. They agreed.

I helped them carry one of their unconscious men. "This one's mine. Go to where you should go. Let's talk there," I said. We ended up in an unused room. They entered and so do I. As I went in, the inside was a mess. They put down their boss and their unconscious men. I looked around to search for a decent chair to seat. I found one. I sat there. "That place is for the boss!" One of them said. Oh really? I showed that I was very comfortable sitting, and I even crossed my legs. I swivel the chair and said, "I have questions to ask. You need to answer all of them. Even though you don't know about it, at least you know a little detail of the questions I will ask. Don't even dare try to attack me. Remember, Gusion beaten you all by himself. I'm a student of Black Section so you all know that I'm not just a girl whom you can messed with.  I still have something up on my sleeves."

"There's only one thing I need," I said and formed my hand into a number one sign. "That is information." They gave me a confused look. These muscle heads. They don't even use their brains. They always charge in without a plan and that is one of their weaknesses.

"You won't understand how important information is. Anyway, I will not take long if you'll cooperate with me. First question, who is Gusion? I know he's the former president of my section but why did he give up his position?" I asked.

"Why would we even tell—" I threw hypodermic needle directly at him, he suddenly collapses. They positioned themselves to attack me. I faked a yawn. "Chill. It's just an anesthesia. He'll wake later. Will you take me seriously? My patience is little." I said.

"I-I'll answer! Everyone don't know the exact reason why he gave up his position. Rumors said that he violated a rule, he abused his power, he's sick of being the president, he wants freedom but upon investigating him, it has something to do with the outside world. One of my fellow mates followed him once. After that, he never came back," I can see the anger in his eyes. "I think Gusion killed him! That is why we can never forgive him. He even left a scar on my boss! How can a man like him lived? He kills people, he steps on them, he humiliated them. Even so, he was given a title known as Holy Blade. Holy Blade his as$! He doesn't deserve it. What part of him is holy? He only granted that name because of his blistering speed in battle and his reputation of the president of that Black Section!"

"Are you sure he's the one who killed your fellow mate? Do you even have an evidence to prove it? What if, there's a deeper explanation why he was killed? Is there no clues or hints? Didn't he contact you or give a report?" I asked. They started thinking. One of them raised his hand. "He contacted me! Before he died, he called me to tell that he's going to follow Gusion in the middle of the night. He said that Gusion will meet someone secretly and that made him very interested and curious," he explained.

"Did you directly ask him if he was the one who killed your fellow mate?" They looked at each other. "He denied it! He said that it's his fate and own ignorance that let him be killed. That monster!" There's only three explanation. First, Gusion killed him. Second, the person who will meet Gusion that night was the killer. Third, there's a third party.

"That's it?" I asked.

"I don't know if this will help. He texted me the place where they'll meet," he said.

"We didn't visit the place because we're scared that we will be killed on the spot," added the other.

"You're right." Their face brightened up. "But you're also wrong." Again, they gave me a confused look. They're really muscle heads.

"It's possible that Gusion killed him but he's not stupid enough to just kill him. You know him better than me. Did he kill him knowing that he's a student of Pedelton High School? It's obvious that you sent him to spy Gusion. While watching the fight a while ago, Gusion has skills and I know that he knew that day you're spying him," I explained. "If he's the culprit, he'll not try to hide the fact that he killed him. Maybe he knew something, but he didn't say anything. He didn't kill him but rather somebody else did. Think again.  He denied it but he said he deserved it. There're only two culprits. Of course, Gusion is the other one. Who do you think it is?"

"The person he supposed to meet that night!" I snapped my fingers. "Bingo! But, we're not yet sure if that person is the one or, there's a third party that killed him." Some of them sat down. "This conversation hurts my head." I laughed. They were stunned. "What? Mesmerized by my own beauty?" They suddenly looked away. These guys... They're easy to read.

"Let's make a deal. I'll help you capture the culprit. In exchange, let's be allies. You want to gain revenge on Gusion, right? I might help you." I said. "Really?" "Nice!"

"I don't trust you. You're a student of Black Section," said someone. Maybe he's the second commander of this group. At least not all of them are muscle heads.

"I'm tired of hearing student of black section blah blah blah. So, what if? I'm risking my life to capture the culprit who killed your fellow mate, will you not take the risk? I don't know what you think of Black Section. I stand here today not as a student of Black Section, but as an individual, as Lunox Radcliffe." Then I pulled up my sleeve. "That's...!"

"I figured that you all owed a debt under one of my colleagues. He said that if you'll cooperate with me. Your debt will be paid." I said. All of a sudden, they surrounded me.

"You are an assassin?!" They whispered. I just gave them a sweet smile.

Hiding in a corner and without us noticing, there's someone who heard our conversation. That's the biggest mistake I've ever did.