Part 2 Chapter 5

Zara
If it ain't one thing it's another when it comes to my life. I swear Alana never ceases to surprise me when it comes to her love life. Alana she's a hoe we all know that shit it's one of the reasons I love her cause she's not afraid to get who she wants. But to say I'm shook that I never thought she would get with Serena. Don't get me wrong my sister is fine as hell but her and Alana always fought like cats and dogs. But I guess Alana had to experiment once in her life and now I understand why she wanted to know how long it Serena been out. But damn Alana had to sleep with my whole entire family. Well everyone except me that is. After all that excitement I walked upstairs in the guess room and got in the bed. I saw Terrence texting away on his phone and didn't even notice that I was here. I try not to let it get to me but it does in a way. Especially at this hour of the night.
"Can you believe this shit baby?" I asked Terrence
"Hmmm oh yeah i can. It's Lana she always in something. Glad we ended when we did." Terrence said not even paying attention to me.
"I mean it's not bad but I don't know why she kept it from me. She could have told me this that girl tells me everything." I said taking off my pants so i can get in the bed. I laid my head on Terrence's chest to see what he was doing on his phone but he quickly changed from his iMessage app to Facebook.
"Did she tell you when she slept with Chandler?"
Okay.. Valid point.
"I mean besides my dad she told me everything. I mean she told me that she wanted to sleep with a girl one time to see if she liked it but I thought she wanted to sleep with me." I said
Terrence put his phone down and looked up at me. He had excitement all over his face."So you wanted to sleep with Lana too?"
"No thats not what I'm saying at all. We planned to do it one day but around that time I guess she didn't want to hurt my sister so she didn't do it."
Terrence nodded his head and got up out the bed smiling even harder than before.I know what he's going to ask of me but I don't want to do it. Since our relationship hasn't been exactly perfect I agreed to have a threesome after the baby is born. I shouldn't have agreed because honestly I don't want to do it but he wants to spice it up in the bedroom. He could have gotten us a sex swing or some chains and whips. Maybe even some toys but no he wanted a threesome. And he wanted to do it with Alana.
"She's not going to do it." I said to him before he even got the chance to ask.
"You don't know that." Terrence said
"Yes I do. Twenty year old Lana and twenty five year old Lana are two different people. She's enjoying being a housewife and living a drama free life. The only thing Lana does now is take care of her kids and cook. She's changed!"
"You think so? Come on,would it really hurt for you to ask her?"
I sat back and thought about this. I mean why is he so persistent about the second girl being her. I mean he's been really on it for me to ask her. At first I joked about it being her but then he really wants it to be. I have a gut feeling that he still has some type of feelings for Alana but he told me that he didn't. He just felt like it would be easier to do it with someone we both can trust and be comfortable with. Now that I understand but at the same time I don't want to have her in there with us. I don't want him to think about her after it's done I rather it be a stranger or no one at all honestly. Well he could think about a stranger afterwards but it's different to me.
"Why you want it to be her for? Be real with me you still got feelings for her don't you." I said
Terrence walked up to me and squat down between my legs to look at me. He looked down at my stomach and caressed it. He kissed my stomach making our son move before rubbing my belly again. Well I hope this is our son and not his son's. Okay so this is how it all happened. Terrence and I were having problems and I was over it.I had caught him once again sleeping with his ex wife so I called Alana to come help me confront them. Of course my bitch was down for the ride and we went out to his baby mama's house and kicked both of their asses. After that I didn't want to go home so Alana agreed to take my daughter and let me have some me time. I didn't have a place in mind to go and somehow ended up at Tj's house. I didn't plan on sleeping with him I just wanted to vent to him and since I was comfortable and we started drinking. I must have drank too much because I woke up naked in his bed. I felt so bad I ran out of there before he woke up and went to Alana's house and showered before I went home. Once i got home Terrence was there with dinner and he was apologizing and i accepted. And again I ended up drinking too much and we had sex. Now fast forward seven months and I'm here pregnant with a baby boy. I know TJ wore a condom but it could have broken during sex. All I know is that I hope for the sake of my relationship and theirs that it's Terrence's.
"You know that I love you right?" Terrence asked
"Yeah. I know you do."
"Good. Then you know that this threesome is supposed to be just for fun and an one time thing. Just ask her for me please..." Terrence said before grabbing his phone and walking into the bathroom and closed the door. I sighed and sat back in the bed thinking about it. I already know that she's not gonna do it. Alana can't stand Terrence now and she don't want anything to do with him but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask. I got up out the bed and walked towards the bathroom door to opened it but stopped. I heard Terrence whispering on the phone so i put my ear to the door to hear better.
"What are you talking about?...Yas I told you that the last time. No! She's in bed...I'll see what I can do..yeah I'll tell her i left something.okay ima see you soon. Bye" Terrence whispered.
See this is the shit I'm talking about. He's still fucking with her and I don't understand why. I haven't done anything to him and he's doing this bullshit to me.
"Where you plan on going?" I asked busting into the bathroom.
Terrence didn't say anything he just sat there watching me and not even saying anything.. I don't even know what to do with this relationship anymore it's like he's never going to stop with the bullshit. I never thought that he was this type of person but apparently he couldn't keep up the good boy act for long.
"You gone answer me?" I asked
"I don't know what you want me to say.. I'm not going anywhere" Terrence said
Terrence phone started vibrating and I just stood there looking at it. I wanted to smash it. Terrence reached over not taking his eyes off me and stopped it from vibrating.
"So who was that?"
"I don't know you see me looking at you and not my phone." Terrence said. His phone started to go off again. Okay now I'm gonna take the phone.
"Give me the phone!" I yelled
"No!"
"Fine I'll get it myself."
I reached over and grabbed it from him. He tried to snatch it back but he couldn't get it. I walked out the bathroom and into the room unlocking his phone and calling that bitch back. Terrence stopped trying to get the phone once she realized that she answered.
"Hey you finally called me back." Yasmine said
"Bitch what the fuck do you want with him and since he won't be real with me I wanna know what's going on between y'all?"
"Uh. I think that's something for y'all to discuss. I don't think it's my place."
"So y'all are fucking. Why does he need to come see you at four in the morning?! The fuck is going on at that time besides fucking! So i need you to be real woman to woman."
"Yeah we are still fuck-."
I didn't even care what she had to say after that because I threw his phone at his face. I don't know what got into me but I grabbed Alana's plant from the night stand and threw it at him next then I grabbed a cup. I was heated I couldn't control myself anymore.
"You no good bitch! I hate you! Fuck you! I hope you and that bitch are happy because I want you gone!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I started throwing more shit anything I could get my hands on.
"Mommy? Please stop being mean." Camilla said. I didn't even notice she came in the room until I heard her voice.
"Go back to bed!" Terrence told her
"I want you to get your shit and leave! GO!" I yelled
"Stop! You wanna do that in front of her? You wanna do this shit in front of our daughter?" Terrence asked
"I don't care I want you gone!" I said. I picked up another pillow and smacked him with it. I put the pillow down and walked up to him and started punching him and kicking him. I couldn't stop I wanted blood!
"Grandpa! Gigi! Mommy won't stop hitting daddy!" Camilla said running out the room and towards my
Dad and Alana's room. At this point I blacked out.
"What's going on?" My dad asked
I heard him but I couldn't stop. Terrence was crouched down trying his best to grab my hands but it wasn't working.
"Zara stop!" Alana yelled "Baby grab her."
Chandler got in between me and Terrence and pulled me away from him. I was heated I started kicking my dad to try to get back to him. I wasn't done kicking his ass.
"Fuck him! He's nothing but a cheater I hate him!"  I said
"She's lying to you! I ain't fuck that girl!" Terrence yelled now standing up.
"What girl?" Alana asked. She looked at Terrence and then at me. She was holding Camilla rocking her back and forth to calm her down.
"Yasmine." I said
"Seriously? That's who you fucking? Zara beat his ass some more." Alana said. See this is why I love her she's always down for me no matter what.
"No she's not doing none of that while pregnant!" My dad said in a stern tone. He was looking at Alana like she lost her mind. Alana put her hand up in Chandler face before burning a hole in Terrence's face.
"Fine take her I'll finish this!" Alana said handing Camilla to me. Alana charged for Terrence but my dad grabbed her and threw her over his shoulders. She was kicking and yelling curse words at him.
"This ain't over Terrence I'm gonna hurt you!" Alana yelled
"No you're not." My dad said nonchalantly
"Yeah I am!"
"Let them figure it out. Without hitting Zozo!"  He readjusted Alana on his shoulder carefully to not hit her head on the door and turning to look back at Camilla.
"Camilla you wanna go back in the room with Mariah?" My dad asked
"No im gonna sleep with mommy and daddy."
"Daddy is leaving." I said
"No im not you reacted over something that's not even true." Terrence said "damn you are your daddy's daughter."
I laughed to myself and folded my arms. I know he's lying because he got caught.
"So what were y'all talking about on the phone while you were in the bathroom?"
"I called her back because Carter was sick and I wanted to check up on him. Then she started with the bullshit and you know the rest." Terrence said wiping the blood off his lips. He looked at our daughter and smiled at her before picking her up and holding on to her. Seeing them together makes my heart melt but I'm no fool. Something is going on between them.
"Why did you have to go into the bathroom and cal her?" I asked
"You know how you get when I talk to her so I went and called her in there cause I don't wanna hear your bitching about her."
I rolled my eyes at him and started cleaning up my mess. If Camilla didn't wake up everyone I would have killed him. I'm tired and I'm over it all. We are suppose to be getting married soon and here he is doing dumb shit.
"Look I'm sorry okay I shouldn't have went and hid that phone call." Terrence whispered in my ear. He put our daughter down and hugged me from behind.
I smiled from his touch but I kept a straight face. Something didn't feel right to me. I mean why would she just lie like that for no reason. Terrence started rubbing my boobs and then slowly his hands went down to my ass.
"You forgive me?" He asked. He gently put kisses down my neck to my shoulders.
I turned around and looked him in the eyes. I do love this man more than anything.
"Yeah I forgive you...for now"
"I love you." He said in between kisses.
"I love you too."
He smiled at me then looked over to see Camilla spread out in the middle of the bed. Terrence pulled me into the bathroom and closed the door. He took off my shirt then my panties before pulling me into the shower. He grabbed one of my legs to put over his shoulders before getting down on his knees. Terrence kissed my inner thighs and massage my clit then looked up at me.
"Don't forget to ask Alana okay." Terrence said
Before I could object he buried his head into my pussy making me moan loudly. I mean I guess it couldn't hurt to ask. Right?