Chapter two

Chandler
Last night with Alana was crazy. I don't think I can walk because when I say she put it on me she did that plus more. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 7:45 in the morning and instantly got out of the bed and got dressed. I have never stayed over before so I know my wife is going to kill me. Thinking about Monica made me look at the notification on my phone and saw I had 10 missed calls and 20 text messages from her. I cursed myself and push call back and patiently waited to get my ass handed to me.
"WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU?"
"Baby I'm at the office I went in last night to look for our vacation packages I wanted to surprise you with" I said closing my eyes hoping that would work. Those packages was actually for me and Alana but I guess she just gonna have to deal and know I can't risk my marriage for her.
"Awwwww baby I'm sorry I didn't know now I feel bad "
I smiled and thank God for being on my side again and hung up the phone.
"So you're going on a vacation with her" Alana said making me jump.
"Yeah I guess I am. But what was I supposed to say it was the first thing that popped in my mind."
"Wait I thought you was taking me to Cancun for vacation " she said walking towards me.
"Sorry but I'm taking Monica now."
I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my lap and kissed her face and then neck. She tried to move away from me but I had a pit bull grip on her.
"Let me go Chandler I'm not playing this is fucked up. You know I was excited to go away with you"
"I know baby but I panic please don't make this harder than it already is" I looked up at her with my famous puppy dog eyes I even made sure my lips did a little quiver. Knowing Alana I'm about to get smacked in the head.
*POW*
See I told y'all she got me right in the back of my head. I grabbed her hand and tried to stop her from hitting me again but she was swinging like a wild person. I turned and threw her on the bed and sat on top of her. She manage to get her hand free and punched me in the jaw. Her punching me over and over started to add fuel to my fire. Without thinking I back handed her with all my might twice.
"AAAAAAH GET THE FUCK OFF ME CHANDLER I CANT BELIEVE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME!" she cried.
"See that's the only way your ass will listen to me now stop all the kicking before I do it again" I screamed while shaking her.
Once she stop moving I got off her and went to get dressed. I looked over my shoulder to see what Alana was doing and she was looking in the mirror at her face which was semi red. I instantly felt bad but I didn't go near her because I know if I did she would have started another fight.
" Stop looking in the mirror you're still the most beautiful woman I ever been with" I told her before walking to the front door.
"FUCK YOU CHANDLER DONT COME BACK HERE. LEAVE YOUR KEYS AT THE DOOR "she yelled while charging at me.
I turned and grabbed her by the neck not hard but enough to put a little fear in her tiny ass. She was basically dangling in my arms.
"Now I tried to leave without it being another fight but yo dumb ass must like getting thrown around. Now I'm finna walk out the door and your ass gonna let me leave. Is that clear enough for you?!"
She nodded her head and tapped my hand to let go of her. I kissed her on the lips and then left out the door. I grabbed my phone and scroll until I got to the number I needed.
"Sarah's flowering boutique and more how may I help you ?"
"Uh yeah I wanna place a delivery for an Alana Boa Vista"
"Okay Chandler do you wanna send her the usual 12 dozen roses?"
Yes it's not my first time hitting me. Sue me!
"No. I wanna send her white and pink roses this time and tell Lane that I want those flowers fresh oh and can you go to the jewelry store and get her that necklace and bracelet set"
"Okay got it and anything else?"
"Yes get all the makeup and clothes you can think of"
"Okay and when do you want this to be delivered?"
"As fast as possible." I hung up the phone when I got to the gate of my house and waited for security to let me in.
I parked my car and walked into the house to see Monica cooking lunch in some sexy shorts. At 40 years old she is still killing the game than most girls in there 20s.
"Hey baby I'm glad you're back. I missed you " she reached out to hug me and I prayed that she didn't smell A's perfume on me.
"Mmmmm i missed you too. What you cooking up in here?"
"Just some pasta I been really craving it for some odd reason "
I looked at her up and down and then again. I realized she was glowing.
"Mon baby are you pregnant?"
She turned around to look at me and smiled. I got my answer there. I grabbed her and spun her around laughing really hard. We have been trying to get pregnant again for five years now and it's finally happening.
" I didn't know how to tell you I was so nervous I didn't know if you still wanted a third child"
" hell yeah I want this baby. Hopefully this one is a boy I need a son." I rubbed her flat stomach and kissed her. I was so happy but my mind went right to Alana. Shit how am I gonna tell her? I don't wanna hurt her damn this is gonna be hard.
"Baby I already told Carmen who probably told Alonzo by now. We just gotta tell the girls I was thinking about making a dinner tonight and telling them. I even planned on cooking their favorite food "
Shit I have to tell her sooner than I expected to.
"That sounds like a good idea. "
"Good I already called Zara and Serena they can make it but Alana didn't pick up the phone so Ima tell Zara to call her"
"No I would try to call her see if she picks up Ima go shower and get ready for tonight "
She kissed me and then went back to cooking her pasta and I took out my phone dreading this call. I went into the bathroom and cut on the shower and called Alana. Just like I thought she didn't pick up the phone. I sighed and decided to text her.
Me: pick up the phone
Alana: why
Me: Monica is having a dinner and she wants everyone here.
Alana: I think im going to pass. I don't have time thinking of excuses about the bruises on my face
Me: fine whatever
I guess I'm going to have to tell her another day before Zara tells her. I got in the shower and washed the night before off me and then got out. I decided since it was just family coming over I was gonna wear jogging pants and a t-shirt. I went downstairs and got a beer and sat on the couch and tried to watch television but instead the tv was watching me. What seems like only a 30 minute nap turned out to be a five hour nap and it was 7pm. I got up to see almost everyone here but Alana. I should have known so instead of trying to call her again I decided to just forget about her and enjoy my wife's night.
"Look who finally decided to wake up "Alonzo said before drinking his beer.
"I know he's been so tired lately " Monica said putting her arms around me.
If only she knew why I was tired it would have killed her. I smiled and sat at the table where everyone was at and joined in on the conversation.
"So where is Alana?" Serena asked
"I called her but she said she was in a bad mood and didn't wanna be around anybody" Zara said.
"I wonder what's wrong " Monica said
"Ima try her again " Zara took out her phone and dialed Alana's number. Of course it just rang.
"Ima need y'all to stop blowing up my phone I'm here now" Alana said with a huge bruise on the right side of her face.
"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN TO YOUR FACE!" Carmen screamed
"I got into a fight at the club and she got one good hit now can we stop talking about my face please" she said burning a hole on the side of my face.
We was sitting down eating and laughing having a good time. I would occasionally look over at Alana but she wouldn't make eye contact long enough with me so I can warn her about the announcement. I looked at her one more time to see if she would look and she did. I mouth the words "Monica is pregnant " but she turned her head sideways with a confused look on her face. I was about to tell her again but Monica stood up and cleared her throat to get everyone's attention.
"Girls I would like to tell y'all how much I love y'all and thank God for blessing me with three daughters even though I only had two biologically. Anyways y'all will always be my babies but y'all are going to have to make room for one more because I'm pregnant" Monica squealed.
Zara and Serena was jumping up and down and Alana was chocking on the juice she was drinking. I was going to go over and pat her on her back but she waved me off.
"Mom how far along are you " Serena asked
"Yeah how far along are you?" Alana said in a dry tone.
I was also wondering that too. I knew she had to be a little far if she announced it and told everyone.
"I'm a little over 3 months I wanted to keep it to myself because I didn't wanna get anybody hopes up for nothing"
I saw Alana's face go from blank to angry. She got up and excused herself to the bathroom to pee. I felt so bad that I wanted to run after her but I couldn't. I looked at Monica who was smiling and that instantly made me smile.
"Um y'all Ima just go home my face hurts and that paper is due in two hours so I have to go turn it in congratulations Monica" Alana said with a sad look on her face.
She hugged Monica and then me.
"I hope you have a good life" Alana whispered in my ear.
She ten went to her parents and brothers and gave them hugs and kisses. I told everyone that I would walk her to her car and ran after Alana.
"Don't say shit to me Chandler I don't wanna hear any of it" she said now in tears.
"Baby I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen "
"HOW LONG DID YOU KNOW?" she screamed
"Ssssh I found out today just like everybody else. Can I come by later?"
"No you can stay the fuck away from me " she said reversing out the driveway.
I went back up to the house and saw Monica standing at the door. My heart dropped to my stomach when I saw her.
"Hey baby" I said kissing her on the cheek
" what was that all about?"
"Nothing I asked her about the paper to see if she needed anything else from me but she said no"
I walked pass her hoping that she would believe me and just like I thought she did.