Chapter three

Alana
Pregnant! Did this bitch really just say pregnant? I didn't know they was even trying to have anymore kids. After the conversation with Chandler pissed me off more than the announcement I decided to just go home because I can't with the world today. Not only did this fool hit me again he gets his wife pregnant. It must be fuck Alana day huh. Anyways once I get up the steps at my apartment I realized that somebody has been inside. I opened the door with my mace in my hand and saw flowers and gifts. I rolled my eyes and walk passed the stuff and went straight to the bathroom. I ran some water and chose a new bath bomb and watch the water turn all fizzy. I sat there thinking about how fucked up my situation is like I could go get any man I want but I wanted him. I wiped my tears away and cut the water off and got in. I laid back and just relaxed and tried not to think about Monica being pregnant.
A hour later I woke up in my bed. I jumped up because I didn't get out of the tub and I damn sure didn't put on clothes.
"Look who's up " Chandler said walking in with a handful of new gifts.
"Stop buying me stuff you should be buying baby shit."
I grabbed a gift and opened one curiosity got the best of me. It was the purse I wanted from MK. I smiled on the inside but didn't let him see my happiness. He took the purse away from me and gave me a little box. I opened it up and saw the most beautiful ring and tears started to fall down my face.
"It's a promise ring. From here on out I promise to not hurt you and to forever love you. Alana baby I'm in love with you and it hurt me so much seeing you cry. Please forgive me baby please!" Chandler grabbed my face and kissed me.
I let my tears fall freely as I deepened the kiss. I love this man to the moon and back but he's married. He has another baby coming. As much as its killing me but I'm going to have to let him go.
"I-I can't do this anymore."
"Do what?"
"This I need someone who loves me and only me. She's having your baby and y'all been married for 20 years. Not to mention that you're my dads best friend and my best friend's dad. This is so messed up  I shouldn't have never went into your office that night. "
I was now drowning in my tears I couldn't hold it in anymore. This relationship was turning me into a bitter bitch and I'm not that. I have to find me a new man. I looked at Chandler who was sitting at the edge of the bed not saying a word. He wasn't even moving he was just breathing hard. I scooted closer to him and hugged him. He wrapped his big arms around me and then picked me up. Chandler kissed my neck and then slowly went down to my breast and sucked on them. I moaned loudly and threw my head back. He walked forward until we was at the balcony door. He opened it but left the screen door closed.
"I want everybody to see me fucking you and Ima be fucking you hard." Chandler said in my ear as he position my hands on the screen door. Chandler bend me over and had my legs spread as far as they can go.  He pulled out his eleven inches of hardness and slowly entered me and then he pulled out. He repeated that multiple times. I gasped and moaned every time he did that. While he was doing that I heard the people under us on the balcony talking about us.
"Baby just please fuck me" I whispered so the downstairs neighbors couldn't hear me.
"What? I can't hear you." he said pushing back inside of me harder making me scream.
"FUCK CHANDLER JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!!" I screamed ignoring the neighbors laughing  down below us.
Chandler pounded me making me scream like I was getting murdered. He was fucking me so hard that every time he stop I couldn't catch my breath fast enough. He pushed me closer to the door which made my boobs stick to them. I was screaming and moaning so loud that people was cutting there lights on to see who was moaning.
"Damn baby I can't keep going get on top of me." Chandler walked to the couch and sat down and then pulled me down onto his erection.
I slowly went up and down on him and then repeat. He grabbed my face and kissed me long and hard. I bounced harder on him and faster making him grunt really loud. He put his arm around my hips and turned to get back on top of me and started to slow grind. I could feel him in my stomach.
"Shit girl I'm about to aaaaah fuck" Chandler moaned
"Pull out baby pull ou- oh shit daddy right there don't stop yeah just like that I'm about t-t-to oooooooooooh yeeeaaaaaah mmmmmmmmm"
"There you go give it to me. Yeah baby just like that. Oooh fuck". Chandler stopped moving and collapsed on top of me.
Chandler got up and started to get back dressed. I looked at him and reality hit me hard and just like nothing happened he's grabbing his stuff.
"Walk me to the door."
I got up weak legs and all and walk him to the door.
"I guess this is good bye to us" he said looking down at me.
"I guess so I mean I can't be on the side forever watching you and Monica play a happy couple"
Chandler leaned down and gave me one last kiss and walked out the door.  I closed the door and went to my room and cried myself to sleep. There goes the love of my life walking away from me forever.