Chapter four

Monica
I don't know where my husband is or who he thinks he is but I know he's got me fuck up. Something inside me is telling me that's he's cheating on me but I have no proof all I have is the smell of her perfume. I don't know what kind or smell it is but I know it as soon as I get a whiff of it. Shit whoever this girl is I know she ain't got nothing on me. I mean shit my body is some serious and I still look 20. Anyways I turned my head and saw that it was 1:30 in the morning and he just got home.
"Where were you?" I said walking after him.
There goes that perfume smell again.
"I took a drive because I couldn't sleep now I'm sleepy and I wanna go to bed."
"She must have wore yo old ass out I don't know who this bitch is but you better end it"
"I don't have no bitch like I said I took a drive is that okay with you"
I watched him get into the shower with tears in my eyes. I can't believe my husband is cheating on me. I saw his phone on the floor and went to check it. I felt weird checking it since I didn't have a reason to at first. I unlocked his phone and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. No girls texting him or calling him absolutely nothing. Maybe I was tripping. I went to put his phone back and heard his phone go off. I looked and saw it was Alana. Why is she texting him?
Alana: you left your jacket over here again 🙄
I dropped his phone and went into the bathroom. That little slut she's fucking him!
"Are you fucking her?" I screamed
"Who?"
"Alana!"
He looked at me with so much confusion and shook his head. I mean why else would she text him this late.
"The fuck is your problem my best friend's daughter! You really think I would fuck my best friend's daughter. Have you lost your mind!?"
"Then why is she texting you about a jacket you left at her house ?"
"You fucking serious! The jacket I left when I was helping her with that paper? Or have you forgotten that I was helping her with it. I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones but you need to fucking chill!"
He grabbed his phone and got in the bed and went to sleep. I got beside him and thought about all the times they were together. They didn't seem to have anything going on. I mean they're close but we all are. Shit maybe it is the hormones from the pregnancy.
I didn't wake up until 11 the next morning with one hell of a headache. I looked over and saw that Chandler wasn't there. I forced myself out of bed and walked down to the kitchen where my girls are sitting there eating.
"Morning mama" Zara said with a mouth full of food.
"Hey baby girl "
I kissed her cheeks and went to make me a plate of food.
"Why were you and daddy arguing last night?" Serena asked
"Yeah I heard it too. What's going on?" Zara chipped in.
"Oh it was nothing just a little disagreement."
"About Alana?" Serena asked
"What about Alana" Chandler asked walking in huffing and puffing.
"I don't know y'all was the ones arguing about her." Zara said. She looked confused and honestly I am too. I know something is going on with them I can feel it.
"Well the fight wasn't really about her I just think that your dad and her are stressing over this paper that she is writing."
Zara looked at me like she didn't believe a word I was saying but she didn't ask more questions.
"Whatever mom but we gotta go before we're late!"
I watched them both run out the door and got into their separate cars and waved goodbye to me. I walked back to the kitchen and got introduced to Chandler's fist.
"Don't ever talk to our daughters about what happens in our bedroom you got that shit"
"They asked me not the other way around."
It's been years since he's hit me and I was actually terrified. We went to counseling about this. I got up and walked away from the situation and sat on the couch. He sure does get defensive about her.
" I'm sorry" he said kissing me on the lips.
"Don't do it again!"
"I won't but I gotta go okay "
I walked him to the door and kissed him more time before he walked to his truck. I slammed the door and called Alana.
"Hello?" She answered sounding sleepy.
"Hey I'm sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you could come over"
"Yeah I can come over give me a hour and I would be right there"
"Okay bye"
"Yep"
I hung up the phone and ran to take a shower and got dress so I could look good. I wanted her to see how good I look and what Chandler likes. By the time I got through getting dress Alana was walking to the door. I watch her walk in in a sexy sundress and heels. She had her hair up in a high ponytail and her makeup was flawless. She was so beautiful. She walked in and pat the dog. I thought I smell the perfume but then I didn't. Maybe I am tripping. She then saw me and hugged me. That's when I got a full whiff of her perfume.That's the perfume! I know that smell and the lipstick color. The same shade that was on his neck last night that I didn't bring up.
"You look good." She said smiling at me.
"Thanks nice perfume" I said ready to fight.
"Thank you guys love it"
"I see my husband likes it too"
"I'm sorry?" She said looking confused.
"I know you sleeping with my husband!"