Part 2 Chapter 8

Alana
Today has not been my day! If I'm not pregnant then what the fuck is going on with my body? I'm weak and I'm so so tired all the time same symptoms I had with the twins. Something in my gut is telling me that they got the test wrong because ain't no way I'm not pregnant. And to top all this shit off Derek is fucking here staring at me and licking his lips. I'm officially over today.
"So what is it that you need?" I asked.
It still pisses me off that Derek still makes me nervous and I can't sit still when I'm around him. I always feel like I'm being mind fucked whenever we finish with a conversation. I'm also a bit scared,yes I know Chandler is probably most likely watching in the window but he's not around and anything can happen before he reaches me.
"You look good."
"Always." I said annoyed
Derek smirked then nodded his head. He again started licking his lips and eyeing me like he was ready to take me down any moment. It was upsetting my stomach being in his presence. Derek took one step closer to me then i stepped back. I didn't want to be so close to him.
"Yeah. You remember our last conversation?" Derek asked
"Enlighten me please." I turned to see if Chandler was watching and he was so I felt a little safe. I turned my head back towards Derek when I heard him talking again.
"You love me. You said that you love me but here you are married to another man." Derek said. He slowly started walking up towards me and I felt like my heart was about to pop out my chest. I immediately started walking backwards with my eyes locked on him. He looked so pissed off matter of fact he always looked like that. Just pure evil.
"I did say that didn't I?" I said whispering to myself. Dammit Lana should have kept that to yourself.
"Yes you did Lana and I've been thinking about that ever since you said it. I knew that you were still in love with me but you didn't want to admit it."
"I'm no-" i said
"Yes you are Alana!!!You and I we were meant to be." Derek said interrupting me. Derek grabbed me by the waist and had a tight grip on me to where I couldn't move. I turned my head to look at the window to see if Chandler was watching but he wasn't. Now my heart was definitely beating faster and I was so close to having a panic attack. Where the hell did he go? Why would he leave me alone with Derek?! I'm going to kill him!
"Derek you need to let me go!"
"Tell me you love me. Tell me how much you miss me." Derek said
"I don't! I fucking hate you and let me GO!" I yelled
Derek pushed me closer to my car and grabbed my face. I wanted to scream but I didn't want him to have the satisfaction of knowing that I was scared. His mean ass feeds off fear and knowing that I was scared he would probably get off on it.
"Alana you have no idea how long I've waited to get close to you again. You have no idea how many times Ive thought about touching you and fucking you.I knew the only way I was ever going to be in your presence again was by getting with either Zara or Serena."
"So you're playing Serena?" I asked
"Like you care what I do with her you said it yourself how much you hate her. I knew she still had a thing for me so I decided to give it a go plus I knew one day she would have to be around you." Derek said rubbing his hand through my hair and then touching my face.
The moment he grabbed my face a wave a nausea hit me and I wanted to throw up so bad. His touch stung ,I seriously felt that my skin was on fire everyone he touched me and not in the good way. I slapped his hand away from my face but he grabbed me again this time not letting go of me.
"Let me go" I yelled trying to get rid of his grip
"I love you Lana. I miss you. Why can't we be together? Please tell me you miss me as well."
"DEREK I DONT FUCKING LOVE YOU!"
I pushed Derek hard making him stumble a bit and tried to run but he grabbed me pulling me down to the ground. Derek were eyes dark and his face became unreadable. He was on top of me holding me down and I was in tears praying that Chandler came outside.
"You ungrateful bitch! I've done a lot for you! I was there for you when no one else was there for you!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU DONT APPRECIATE IT !" Derek said wrapping his hands around my neck. I immediately tried to fight back but his knees were on my arms. WHERE THE FUCK IS CHANDLER? Derek looked down at me and then stared at my lips. Oh no he's not going to try and kiss me. Derek leaned down and I immediately tried to turn my head but he had a hand around my neck. I'm screwed I'm so fucking screwed.
"I know you love me! Why else would you agree to meet with me back then? I'm tired of waiting Alana you will be mine I will have what's mine!"
"N-n-NOOOOO! Get the fuck off of me! Fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU!!" I yelled
"Nah bitch fuck you! If I can't have you no one can" Derek said tightening his grip around my throat. I definitely couldn't breathe now. I felt my body starting to fight for air and black dots forming in my eyesight.
"Lana I love you so much and the fact that I can't have you is driving me insane. The way you feel right now is how I feel without you! Fucking breathless! I should be the one making you happy. It should have been me marrying you! Everything should have been ME!" Derek ranted
I couldn't really hear anything he said my mind was too busy focusing on trying not to faint right now. I feel like if I did there was no coming back. I started to cry harder hoping he would have some type of sympathy but he wasn't here anymore. This was the Derek I remember this is what happened years ago. Derek put his hand up getting ready to hit me when Chandler came outside and slapped the taste out of Derek. I immediately got up off the ground and ran behind Chandler. I had tears streaming down my face and I was shaking. I couldn't stop coughing and my body felt weak. Thank god Chandler finally showed up!
"You got about two seconds to get your ass away from this house before I put a bullet down your throat!" Chandler said
Chandler tried to charge towards him but I stopped him I didn't want him wasting his time on Derek. I wanted to go in the hid in the house. I looked from Chandler to Derek and just ran in the house. I was so scared I didn't know what to do I just needed to get somewhere. I ran in the bathroom then closed and locked the door. I sat down on the floor and started hyperventilating and I couldn't get myself to stop shaking. Fuck! Fuck! I can't calm myself down I don't know what to do. I put my knees to my chest and just screamed into them. I kept on screaming and crying praying that my body stopped shaking but it didn't.
"Baby?" I heard Chandler say
"Can you go away please! I-I-i need a moment to myself. Give me a minutes please." I said wiping my eyes.
"I'm right here baby, I'm right here when you're ready."
"Okay." I said softly
I heard Chandler curse under his breath and then sit down on the floor. I leaned my head back on the door and just cried. So many bad memories came back. Not just from Derek but from Chandler. I know I moved on from what happened between Chandler and I but what just happen triggered something. I finally calmed myself down and got up to run myself a hot bath. I needed it and I need to get drunk. Very drunk. Once I started running my water I opened the door and Chandler was standing there. He had tears in his eyes. The moment I looked up at him I just fell into his arms.
"Baby I'm sorry I had a phone call. I had a stupid stupid phone call!" Chandler said while squeezing me tightly.
"It's not your fault! I told you to go inside plus we couldn't predict that he would do something like this." I said
Chandler rubbed my back and kissed my face. "I shouldn't have walked away but work called about an email and I ran upstairs to my office to check and completely got lost work before I remembered. I'm so sorry baby. I'm sorry."
I just cried in his arms harder I didn't know how to react to anything today I just wanted to get in the tub and then go to sleep. Thank God Levi said he wanted to keep the kids tonight because I don't know if I could have handled them tonight. Chandler pulled me away from him to examine my neck. I didn't have any bruising but I definitely had a sore throat.
"I'll kill him and I'm telling Serena what happened today. I will not allow her to see him again!" Chandler yelled
"Chandler she's pregnant by him. I don't know if he knows but if he doesn't know and he finds about it's going to be hell about that baby." I said
Chandler cussed under his breath and then just shook his head. He had no idea what to do about his but it's honestly not his decision it's hers. I moved from him and walked into the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes then sat back in the bathtub and just tried to relax.
"Mind if I joined you?" Chandler asked
I opened my eyes and saw Chandler naked. I instantly smiled and sat up so he could get in behind me. Once he got settled in I laid back on him and relaxed. For several minutes we sat in silence and deep in thought.
"It triggered something in me" I finally said to him.
"What was that baby?" Chandler asked
"It brought back a lot of memories. Not just of him but if you." I said
I felt Chandler body stiffened. He wanted to forget the past just as much as I did, we never brought it back up ever again. The week before our marriage we decided to let the bygones be bygones and work on our future. And what an amazing future it's been.
"I'm sorry baby. Old me was a horrible horrible person and I put you through so much. I don't know how to fix it." Chandler said
"You have fixed it. You've given me everything I wanted and asked for and you also changed. I couldn't ask for a better husband."
"I just want you to always remember that I'm never going to be that person again I never want to have that type of anger inside me ever again. But this Derek thing what are we going to do about it?"
"I'm going to get a restraining order on him that way if he comes near me again he's goes to jail."
"Or I can just kill him." Chandler said laughing but I know he truly wants to do it.
"Or that."
Chandler pulled me closer to him and we sat back in the shower just talking and sometime we were quiet. I felt myself falling asleep and decided that it was time to get out the tub. Chandler got out first and then lifted me out and took me to the bed. I laid back on the bed and Chandler stood there admiring my body. Chandler walked towards the dressers and grabbed a bottle of massaging oil then walked back to me.
"On your stomach Alana." Chandler said in a low tone.
I quickly  turned and waited for him to start massaging me. I felt the oil hit my back then I felt Chandler's hands start massaging my lower back. I moaned from how good it felt and just laid there. Chandler hands would start and the small of my back and then down to my ass. He would occasionally smack my ass or kiss it making me squeal and moan every time. I was enjoying my massage when all of the sudden my phone rang.
"Let me answer the phone Chandler."
"Be quick."
I got up off the bed and grabbed my phone. "Hello?" I said
"Hi Lana. It's the doctor's office and I just wanted to talk to you for a second."
"Umm okay."
"Well first I want you to know that i am truly sorry we have a new nurse we are training and she accidentally gave me the wrong information for your file. There's another patient here name Alana and I gave you her results." Dr Lewis said in the phone.
"Okay so what does that mean?" I asked
I had the phone on speaker and I saw that Chandler was now also listening.
"It means and from your results I checked five times because of this that you are in fact eight weeks pregnant. Congratulations Alana but I would like for you to come here again so I can make sure and give you an ultrasound. I want to be sure"
I immediately started smiling and was happy to hear the news that I couldn't hold in my screams.
"Okay I can definitely come back again next week!! I squealed into the phone. Chandler face went ghost white and I knew that he probably was mad.
I hung up the phone and just couldn't stop smiling. I knew it! Hell Chandler can be mad but deep down he knew too!
"And you always somehow get your way." Chandler said before getting up and walking into the bathroom.