Part 2 Chapter 19

Alana
"I can't believe he fucking waited two fucking days to call me..." Chandler fumed
Chandler was walking back and forth in our room just cussing up a storm. It was around two in the morning and we haven't fell asleep yet. I couldn't sleep hell he couldn't sleep. Hell he wouldn't sleep he's been packing and cussing. And packing and cussing.
"Baby why don't y-" I said sitting on the edge of our bed watching him. I had booked and confirmed everything for us to go to France and Chandler has been well doing this.
"TWO FUCKING DAYS ALANA!! GOD!!"Chandler said walking up on me. I put my hand up and stopped him from getting any closer to me. He put his hands in the air and backed up a bit. He went back to the closet and grabbed more clothes. I already packed the kids things for so all we have to do is finish packing our things.
"Ima fucking hurt him when I get there! He's a dead man and if he thinks that she's not coming back with me then he's in for a ride awakening"
Chandler was still walking around pacing the floor and I just watched him. I don't even know what to say to him because he's not gonna hear it.
"Well he was waiting until she stabilized" i explained
"Don't you fucking dare take his side on this!" Chandler screamed. He stopped walking and just stared at me. He was waiting on me to say something else. I looked him in the eyes and he just was so angry.
"I'm not taking his side...baby he probably had a lot on his plate rig-"
"SO YOURE SYMPATHIZING FOR THIS MAN!"
"Chandler if you would just shut up and listen to me!" I said getting up off the bed
"NO!! Just shut the fuck up Alana!! Shit!" Chandler said picking up and throwing a vase against the wall. Just barely missing my face. Chandler turned his back and walked towards the closet before he turned his attention to me making my body instantly still. I haven't seen this side of Chandler in a while. I didn't know if I should move or just stay here and wait quietly. I quickly looked away from him and at my favorite vase smashed on the floor and sighed.I turned my attention back towards him then finally made my decision on what to do.
"Okay I'm gonna go." I said walking away
"What why? Alana the fuck you going?! You're going to leave me like this?"Chandler said reaching for me but I kept moving away from him. He reached on more time and finally gotten a grip on my arm.
"Chandler let me go! Look you need a moment to yourself and anything I say or do is apparently pissing you off so before you do something you'll regret I'm leaving!" I said yanking my arm away from him. He walked away from me to sit in a chair in our room. He was mumbling things under his breath then leaned back in the chair.
"So you're really gonna leave right now?"
"Chandler you just threw a fucking vase at me!You think I'm going to stay in here while you're going crazy?!" I yelled To be honest I was low key scared right now.
"You so fucking dramatic! I wasn't aiming at you!" Chandler said waving it off as nothing.
"Either way I'm fucking leaving because I know that next time you will be aiming it towards me!"
When I said that it instantly set him off. He got up out the chair and cornered me between the wall and our dresser. He grabbed my face tightly forcing me to look up at him. The anger on his face was nerve racking. At this point it was a matter of time before he lashes out on me.
"Seriously you think I'm gonna hurt you?" Chandler asked. He was squeezing the hell out of my cheeks.
"You're hurting me now! Chandler just move so I can go check on the kids." I said
"Answer my question" Chandler said completely ignoring me. He pushed me closer to the wall.
"Let.Me.Go!!!" I yelled loudly
"Alana if I wanted to hurt you I would have done it already!" Chandler slammed my head to the wall still holding on to my face. I closed my eyes and was waiting on the punch. I was just waiting.
"Chandler please" i cried
"I don't want to hurt you Alana but you're really making it hard" Chandler said in my ears
"Chandler stop I'm not even doing anything! Call Bryce in the morning you need a session." I said trying to push him away but I couldn't.
"Maybe i do." Chandler said
Chandler and I were looking each other in the eyes. I quickly nodded at him with tears in my eyes. Anytime Chandler talks to his dad a piece of the old him comes back. I fucking hate it!
"Mommy?" Avery said walking into the room. Chandler quickly moved away from me and I ran towards the door. I closed my eyes and sat down on the floor to slow my breathing before turning my attention to Avery. I tried to control my shaking but I couldn't.
"Avery don't walk into the room I dropped the vase!" I said. I instantly grabbed Avery and picked him up almost falling on the glass while moving him into our room.
Chandler tried to help us but I moved away from him tightening my grip on Avery. He put his hands in the air and backed away from me.
"What are you doing up?" Chandler asked
"I had to use the bathroom and then I heard you yelling and couldn't fall back asleep."
"We weren't yelling baby" i said
Chandler reached for Avery and he went to him. I took that advantage to walk out the room into the twins room. I sat down in the chair and just watched them sleep. I heard Avery and Chandler laughing before walking into Avery's room. I was still shaking and my heart was racing so I left from their room and into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of tequila and a cup. I looked at the cup pushed it aside then chugged the bottle. I chugged it again then sat it down on the counter. I started laughing when I felt my body warm up. It doesn't take much for me to get drunk so I grabbed it again and chugged it again and again. After chugging the tequila five times I put the cap back on and knew that I was drunk. I tried to put the tequila up but couldn't open the cabinet. I was trying my best to open the cabinet when the light cut on in the kitchen. That made me drop the bottle and let out a scream.
"Seriously Lana?" Chandler said grabbing a broom
"What! You came to finish the job? You want to hurt me Chandler then do it! I'm right here! Punch me Chandler!" I yelled at him
I opened up a new bottle and put it towards my lips. Chandler finished cleaning up the mess then walked towards me. I quickly walked around the island away from him but he quickly caught me.
"Okay. Come on let's go to bed.."
"No dont fucking touch me! You've done enough tonight! I hate when you talk to your dad cause you turn back into the man I hate! And I hate you Chandler!!"I said
"I hate me too. Come on let's go to bed"
"I don't want to sleep in the same room as you."
Chandler ignored me and threw me over his shoulders and walked up the stairs towards our room. He kicked our room door open and I saw the glass was gone.
"Oh look you cleaned up the mess! Good job Chandler!"
Chandler dropped me on the bed and pulled the covers over me. "Goodnight Alana."
He walked over to the lamp cut the light off then got in the bed with me. I moved far away from him but he pulled me closer to him.
"Let me go."
"Goodnight Alana. I love you and I'm sorry." Chandler said completely ignoring me. Not even replying I instantly fell asleep.
***********The next morning**********
"Oooooooh shit!" I moaned in my sleep
I felt Chandler tighten his grip around my hips pulling me closer to his lips. I felt his tongue slid around my pussy before it dipped inside. I instantly gripped the sheets and let out a sigh. I rolled my hips to the rhythm of his tongue feeling myself getting closer and closer.
"Fuck d-d-don't stop baby" I moaned. Chandler took two of his fingers slid them inside me. He rotated his fingers in a circle then he'll stop and repeat.
"Mmmmmm good morning baby" Chandler said
I looked down at him then rolled my eyes. I could actually do without seeing his stupid face right now. Mood is blown and now I'm mad again. Chandler must have sense that I was no longer in the mood because he got up. I sat up ignoring him and walked out the room.
"I said I was sorry." Chandler said following me
"Ain't good enough.. but I'm not dwelling on it we have two hours before we leave and I need to get the kids ready." I said stopping at the twins door and turning to look at him. I was so close to tears because honestly right now I don't know how I feel about Chandler. I honestly wanted to move as far away from him as I could. I didn't want to be near him I just want to be alone. I was now crying because now I'm scared now I don't know what to do.
"Baby please. Baby don't I didn't mean to scare you I'm sorry" Chandler said
"Well I am scared! I was waiting for you to hit me!you said you wanted to hurt me Chandler! You threw a vase at me for trying to explain something to you! Look just go get Avery ready it's almost time to go." I said