Chapter five

Alana
"I know you're fucking my husband!" Monica screamed in my face.
I looked at her so confused even though I know what she's saying is true don't mean I'm going to admit I was. I blinked my eyes at her and then got up as if I was offended and paced back and forth. Yeah I gotta sell it.
"I'm sorry but you have officially lost your damn mind!"
"Just admit it. I already know he told me!"
Yeah fucking right. I stopped sat back down and looked her in the eyes.
"I ain't fucking Chandler that's gross he's like 50" I said while making a grossed out face.
"Alana please save it you fucked him last night he told me" Monica said.
I started to believe her but I ain't stupid she's a lawyer they ain't nothing but liars. Shit if she really knew we would have been fighting pregnant or not.
"Look I don't know what's going on in your relationship but I'm not fucking him and it really hurts that you think I am". I had fake tears rolling down my face and everything.
"Then why did he come home smelling like you?"
I was caught off guard with that question. Shit! Think girl. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.
"The smell I'm wearing is the same fragrance my mom and Zara has. Unless you think they're fucking him too".
She looked at me with the dumbest look on her face. I continue to have my eye contact with her in lock until she burst out crying. I watch her and started to feel bad like what if that was my husband and he cheated on me while I was pregnant. I sat next to her and rub her shoulders and tried my best to comfort her. I held back my tears because I know how it feels to be cheated on. I hugged her and told her I had to get to class which was a lie I was on the way to the doctors office for my physical and get my birth control renewed. I got to the office and went to sign in and sat down for a good twenty minutes.
"Alana Boa Vista."
I gathered my stuff and went in to get weighed and measured.
"Okay you're 145 pounds" the nurse told me.
"Wait no I'm 130 how did I gained weight so fast in a month"
"Do you eat out a lot?"
"Yeah I guess I need to lay off" I chuckled and grab my shoes and followed her to the bathroom. I always hated this part like I need a dick it would be easier. After I finished that disaster I wash my hands and sat in one of the rooms waiting on my doctor.
I sat there playing a game on my phone and waited another twenty minutes before my doctor walked in.
"So Alana how have you been since the last time I saw you" Dr. Scott asked me while looking through my files with a confused look on her face.
"I been good just moved into my own apartment two months ago."
"Hm that's good to know. Now you're here for birth control right?" She said in a confused tone.
"Yes?" I gave her a look and was about to say something but decided against it.
"Well I don't think you're going to need that "
"Why?"
"Well according to this you're about six weeks pregnant "
"WITH WHAT?" I yelled breathing hard blinking back tears.
"A baby" she put her files down a grabbed my hands. "I take it that this was a surprise but I've known you since you was 15 I'm sure you're going to handle this well."
"Mhm" I said crying.
"You know you're options but I pray you pick the right one."
I got up ready to leave but she stopped me and gave me some pamphlet and some numbers to some OBGYNs. I walked out the doctors office and got into my car and broke down. I gathered myself and started to drive to no designation. I drove for about a hour and thought about the situation. How didn't I know? I been so stressed out that I didn't know I missed a period. I looked and saw a sonic and pulled into there. After I ordered a root beer float I grabbed my phone to call Chandler.
"Hello?" He asked after the second ring. 
Hearing his voice made me break down into tears again. I couldn't even speak my body only wanted to cry. Why is this happening to me!?
"What's wrong baby talk to me?" He said.
"I-I'm OH MY GOD!" I sobbed into the phone.
"Baby please you're scaring me tell me what's going on?"
"I'm pregnant" I blurted out.
We sat on the phone in silence for five minutes before he got the courage to say anything.
"How you know?"
" I went to go get my birth control refilled and my doctor told me I didn't need them and that I was six weeks pregnant."
It got quite again and I sat there feeling myself about to cry again. I sat there and prayed that it was all a dream.
"What are you going to do about this?"
"ME! You mean us last time I checked you helped."
"BUT I HAVE A FAMILY " he screamed into the phone.
"You didn't seem to care about that when you were fucking me for a year so miss me with the bullshit" I said now pissed.
"Look I don't know what to tell you about this situation but I can't lose my family "
"You know what fine forget I even told you anything me and my baby will be fine with or without you! Good bye." I threw my phone down and drove out of sonic and went straight to my house. I ran up the stairs and got back into bed. I just wanted today to be over with. I cried and cried until I couldn't anymore. I got up and look through each pamphlet reading all the symptoms of pregnancy. I didn't have any of those. I grabbed my phone and downloaded an app about what to expect from the pregnancy. I even read the reviews on the OBGYNS. I picked the one I like the most and called the number.
"Hi this is Debrah how can I help you "
"Um I was wondering if I could make an appointment with Dr. Frost "
"Okay and she has an opening on Thursday and one on Saturday both at noon  "
"I'll take Thursday"
"Okay thanks"
After I got off the phone and went to the kitchen and fixed me a sandwich and some chips. I sat on the couch and watched the reruns of Total divas until I fell asleep on the couch.
"ALANA!" I heard Chandler scream which made my eyes pop open.
"Why are you here?"
He looked at me and sat down next to me and just stared at me. I got up feeling uncomfortable and went to put my plate in the sink.
" so?" I asked
"What are you doing about this?"
He said pointing at my stomach. I rolled my eyes and stood up.
"The baby you mean I'm keeping it whether you like it or not and last but not least you gotta tell Monica or Ima go tell her myself !" I chuckled to myself I just spent all day convincing her that I wasn't sleeping with Chandler.
He looked at me with this glare I have never have never seen before. I walked backwards and ran with him following after me. I got to the door before I felt a hand full of my hair and him pulling me down the hallway. I kicked and scream for him to let me go but he didn't until he had me right back in the living room. He let me go and kicked me in my back hard.
"Ahhhhh please stop" I screamed.
He then kicked me in my stomach repeatedly and then my face making me cough up blood. I curled into a ball and cried. He didn't even stop there. He grabbed my shirt and punched me in the face.
"IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT TELLING MONCIA ANYTHING ABOUT US IMA KILL YOU! YOU UNDERSTAND BITCH!" He said in between punches.
"YEAH PLEASE STOP JUST GO PLEASE I WONT I PROMISE!"
He let me go and grabbed his jacket and stomped me in my back one more time before leaving. I got up and tried to go to the bathroom but my legs was too weak and I kept falling back to the ground. I grabbed my phone and called 911.
"911 what's your emergency?"
"I've been attack please send somebody please" I said before I fainted.