Chapter eleven

Monica

"How could you leave me?" Chandler said into the phone.

I knew all to well that he was talking to that bitch Alana. Something told me to follow him to the kitchen cause the way his phone was going off I knew it had to have been her just from how he was talking.I stood by the entrance to our kitchen and listened to the only side of the conversation I can hear.

" No you need to come home right now. Where the hell are you? I miss you baby.." Chandler said pacing the floor. "well when do you plan on coming back.... No bull shit Alana.... You can't do that...What about my baby?" he asked.

He stood still and listened to what ever Alana was saying on the phone and what ever it was he was not liking the answers cause he was turning red. Good I hope that bitch never comes back. I peeked to see where he was and saw that he was coming back so I quickly waddled back to my spot on the couch. He came back with a frustrated look on his face. Hmmmm I want to see if his ass would be truthful to me or not. Watch this shit.

"Who was that on the phone?" I asked innocently

"No one at all" he said in a dry tone as he pulled me close to him.

I rolled my eyes at him and just continued to watch the movie. The whole time I was trying to watch the movie I just couldn't my mind was on Chandler and Alana. Every time I looked up at him he seem to be in deep thought. I don't know if its because he's actually concerned about his baby with her or is it because he loves her. Either way I'm gonna get to the bottom of this before my baby comes into the world. It seems like i'm the only one here trying to make this marriage work and he's over here crying over his hoe. Once the movie was over we all went our different ways and I went straight to the shower. Chandler walked into the bathroom and cut on the shower and I just stood there watching him. He put the water temperature on how he liked it and began taking his clothes off. As I continued to watch him my heart started shattering. He had fresh scratch marks on his back probably from when he was with Alana before she left. I gasped for air because it felt like the walls was closing in on me and he turned around and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" he said walking up to me
I snatched my arm away from him and turned away from him. I didn't want him seeing me crying all over again. He walked up towards me again trying to console me but I wasn't having that shit.
"Yeah don't touch me. Yo ass walking around here with fresh scratch marks on your back like you don't have a care in the world or a wife. Be real with me was you with her yesterday or where you alone at your hotel like you claimed to be."

"I- I don't have time for this bullshit Mon. You wanted me back into this house and you just keep on arguing with me. What do you want me to say? I been trying here you can't say that i haven't. You always wanna argue about Alana when she ain't worrying about you."

"THE FUCKING TRUTH!!!!!!!!! Give me the truth cause i feel like i get only a quarter of the story.. be real with me I can handle it" I screamed at him pointing my finger in his face.
Chandler sat back on the counter and looked at me laughing. I don't know what was so funny but I got time today. He's not gonna keep treating me like I'm nothing just because his hoe decided to leave his old ass he should take that shit up with her. I crossed my arms and waited to hear his response about the scratches..
" Okay fine and after I tell your ass the truth I bet not hear anything else about Alana or my baby with her. I don't want to hear shit about her at all as a matter of fact."
I tapped my foot still waiting on the details of them.
"Fine."

"To answer your question yes I was with her and i stayed the night too. Yeah we fucked and we fucked all night. No i'm not in love with her at least I don't think so she made me happy yeah but she's not here so I obviously don't mean shit to her. Do I think about her? yeah so what again she's pregnant with my baby I have a right to know where the fuck she at.I'm here and i'm here with you and that's all that should matter but apparently it's not. Me and Alana ended the night she left and i don't think she's ever coming back. I have love for her and that's about it.I want to make this shit work between us but you with this bitching is making me wish she was still here. So, do you want me here or not? Cause I can go right now if you want me too,"Chandler said looking me dead in the eyes.

I couldn't believe he was talking to me this way. He's in love with her I can tell even though he's denying it. I took in everything he said and realized that I was letting this bitch win once again. She's not even here and she got this hold on my man.

"Yes I want you to stay Chandler. I'm sorry." I said. I went to kiss him but instead he turned me around and started undressing me.

"Get in the shower now!" he demanded

I got in the shower and he stepped in right behind me. I looked up at the man I love and kissed him everything I wanted to say to him I tried to say through the kiss. He pushed me towards the shower door and lifted me up of the floor. I gripped his back and brace myself for him to enter me. He looked me in the eyes and smiled but something about his smile seemed off. He seem to feel like he was forced to have sex with me, the way he touched me felt very off. We need to go to counseling and fast. My thoughts were interrupted when Chandler slowly entered me. I moaned and laid my head back on his shoulders. Chandler slowly moved his hips and got familiar with my body before he started to pick up the pace.
"Fuck Chandler go a little slower baby" i said through grit teeth
"Slow you want it slow?" He moaned circling his hips in a slow pace..
"Yeeeees like that baby fuck!"
Chandler picked me up and cut off the shower and laid me in the bed. He grabbed both of my legs and pushed them behind my head and started pounding inside of me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed to pain but pleasure he was giving me.
"Shit girl you feel so good. Fuuuuuuck Ala- Monica fuuuuck" Chandler whispered.
I froze when I heard him almost call me that bitch name. I couldn't believe my ears I wanted to cry but I didn't want him to stop. I also didn't want to cause another argument.
"Yes daddy just like that." I moaned. I tried my best to not let tears fall down my eyes but they did. It was dark in the room and Chandler had his eyes close so it wasn't like he could see me crying. After fifteen more minutes of him fucking me he finally cummed and passed out. I got out the bed and grabbed my phone so i can handle some business. I walked down the stairs to get some ice cream i was craving and got on Facebook to see if Alana was online and messaged her.
Me: hey when you get a chance can you call me?
Alana: I'm kinda busy right now but what's up?
Me: you know i think we should have had another conversation face to face but you decided to run away. Is it because you don't know who the father of your child is!?
I waited for her response. The bubble popped up and then went away and then popped back up again. Oh now she ain't got shit to say.

Alana: I know chandler is the father of my child just like you know it. I also know that you know he's in love with me which is why you're messaging me. Look I'm sorry i fucked him but you harassing me is the reason why i left. I want a drama free pregnancy and that's how i want to keep it. I'm enjoying myself away from home and that's all ima say.
Me: why did you call him? We are trying to me pass this.
Alana: I know and I'm sorry i had to let him know that i was safe anyways like i told him on the phone he won't have to worry about me anymore because i think I'm gonna stay where i am. Of course I'm not going to keep his child away from him but right now i am.
Me: Where are you?
Alana: It's not important I'm safe i have a nice house and my baby is healthy.. Y'all need to go to marriage counseling or something.. anyways i have to go bye
I exit out of the messenger app and went back to bed. She's right though I know Chandler well and I can tell he's in love with her. He might not going to admit it to me but I know she has his heart now but I'm not going to give up this fight for my man. I will have the last laugh at the end of this all.