Chapter 30 : [Jungkook's Eyes 8]

Jungkook had felt nervous many times before entering the stage. There have been thirty concerts that Jungkook has done, and it should have been easier for the first concert after his leave this time. But somehow it feels different. The man was stricken with considerable nervousness.

"You're different this time," commented Sijin seeing Jungkook pacing back and forth in the waiting room biting his finger. Even before his big concert in Australia at that time, he was never as nervous as he is now.

"Really?" Jungkook asked. Sijin smiled seeing Jungkook like this.

"Trust me, she must have come to Korea to watch your concert," said Sijin trying to encourage Jungkook and make the man less nervous.

Suddenly the door opened. Yuri appeared from behind the door, smiling.

"Wow, you're so handsome in that outfit, Jung!" Yuri said happily.

Jungkook, who from a few days ago was a little uncomfortable with Yuri's attitude, now only gave a faint smile. Yuri came here as a performer on the sidelines of Jungkook's concert. This is also an order from Chairman Lee to add to their news issue. Besides Yuri, there were several other artists who were invited to fill the event.

"Cheer up, Jung! Good luck!" said the girl again. Jungkook just nodded his head this time without commenting anything.

A male staff member approached Jungkook's room and asked the man to stand by.

Sijin tapped Jungkook's shoulder then led the man backstage. Of course, with care so that Yuri does not come near Jungkook. Somehow the girl looks strange to Sijin. They had indeed been rumored to be dating from several people at the agency and he knew that Jungkook and Yuri were only pretending to be dating if it was highlighted by the media. But for Sijin, Yuri might have gotten carried away by her own role. The proof is that every night Yuri always sends good night messages to Jungkook. How does Sijin know? Jungkook always shows him strange messages from Yuri.

"Good luck, Jungkook." Sijin tapped Jungkook's shoulder back and left the man alone behind the stage. Jungkook tried to control his beating heartbeat.

Ah, he had felt this before. He should be able to control it. Is it because he was waiting for Aera?

"And now, it's time for us to call a singer who is eagerly awaited because he had a long leave from the entertainment world. We welcome, Jeon Jungkook!"

The man let out a long breath that he had been holding for a few seconds before being summoned. He boldly stepped onto the stage. Well, the atmosphere on stage is still the same as before. The spotlight only focused on him when he walked offstage, and the surroundings were dark, with thousands of points of light all he could conclude was a lightstick. Not forgetting also the roar of applause and shouts of the audience who welcomed him. As he walked, Jungkook turned his gaze towards the VIP seats. And at one point, his gaze locked. There, in the corner of the VIP seat, he saw a girl, ... who looked weird.

Jungkook really wanted to laugh because that girl stood out among all the VIP guests sitting there. All VIP guests wear a dress, or clothing that is striking, that shows their social identity. It's different with Aera. The girl still likes her classic appearance under the brown coat. Oh, don't forget that white face mask! Aera looks cute wearing it.

Well, that's the girl Jungkook loves.

The girl looked back for a moment, trying not to think that Jungkook was looking at her now. The man smiled again seeing Aera like that.

"Jeon Jungkook, it's great to see you working again on this stage. All of your fans are looking forward to your new single. I didn't think the process of making this single was so fast after you came back."