Chapter 11

I let out a tired sigh on my bed, just returned from Edensor. Today is a pretty pleasant day. I don't know, it feels a little different from the previous day, because there was an unexpected shock that I experienced.

Jungkook's smile.

Yes. His smile turned out to be so sweet even though he only smiled. Although this is the second time I've seen that man's smile, it feels like today his smile looks more sincere than before. Aigoo ... why am I thinking about that guy now? And stupidly, now I'm smiling to myself imagine the events this afternoon.

The sound of a telephone suddenly interrupted me. I reached into my small bag and took my phone.

"Aera!" called the man with the bass sound I knew.

"Oh, Taehyung. What's up?" I asked.

"There's a fashion festival tomorrow! Do you want to come or not?" he asked me.

I frowned, "Isn't the festival over now?" I asked. I saw a newspaper that a few days ago a fashion festival had been held on Oxford Street.

"This is another theme. If yesterday's theme was Glamor in Autumn, now it is a fashion theme from used goods. It's common, but it's still interesting. And this time the festival is being held indoors. Do you want it? We leave at one o'clock tomorrow. I will pick you up."

I sat down from my sleeping position. I really wanted to leave and the first thought that crossed my head was to invite Jungkook. But Taehyung's next words broke my plan.

"I only bought two tickets to go later. One for you and one for me. The ticket price is a bit expensive if I have to invite Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Seokjin," Taehyung said.

I smiled a little to hear the words that still think of the five men, "They have returned to Korea minus Jungkook."

"Huh?! Really?!" Taehyung exclaimed in surprise, "Aish! When did they come home? Why didn't you tell me that ?!"

"Yesterday. I'm sorry, yesterday I went with Jungkook to Edensor, so I didn't think to tell you."

"Did you go there again with just Jungkook?" He asked. He sounded surprised when he asked something like that.

"Yes. I went with him both yesterday. What's wrong?"

There was a moment of silence on the other side of the telephone.

"I just didn't expect that Jungkook's figure would be very contrary to his attitude on stage. I was so surprised when you turned out to be close to him."

I smiled again. Somehow the matter of Jungkook now makes me smile a lot.

"Yes, that is so. The man is quite temperamental," I replied.

"So, how? Do you want to?" he asked again.

"All right, I want to."

"I'll let you know if I will pick you up!"

I turned off my telephone line and decided to take a shower and go to sleep early.