Chapter 24

"Aera? Are you okay?" called Heejun from outside the room while knocking on my door. I myself am now holding back tears while hugging my knees.

Yes, I'm tired of feeling this way too.

What do you think I did when I met Jungkook earlier?

I said no more. I quickly excused myself and went down from the hill. I ignored the man's call from afar.

Why is that guy here, eoh?! Why is the world so small!

Why do I always meet him when I try so hard to avoid him and forget about him ... even though i miss him.

Aish! I can go crazy at this rate!

"Aera, answer me or I'll break down your door!" call Heejun again. From the tone of his voice, he was not kidding now. Not wanting to find trouble, I got up sluggish and opened the door. Heejun's face looked annoyed.

"Who was that guy who made you cry, huh? Should I go see him now so he can stop bothering you?!"

I calmed myself by trying to take a deep breath.

"I'm fine. That man didn't hurt me but I hurt myself," I replied, "You might see us. Obviously he didn't do anything to me but I just walked away and it ended up like this."

Heejun sighed, "You want to tell me who that man is?"

Tonight, accompanied by bright stars and strong sea breeze, I told Heejun everything. The man seemed more serious listening to all my stories. Starting from our meeting in London until now, I tell everything without missing anything. The beach tonight is a little deserted because it is already eleven o'clock in the evening. Time that can threaten your health if you are desperate to go out at night in autumn like this.

"So that guy on television, who broke your heart to such grief?" asked Heejun and I just nodded my head.

Heejun sighed again and he leaned back on the balcony chair outside. We ourselves are wearing thick clothes just for the fresh air tonight.

"It's quite confusing. If he already has a lover, why did his eyes look at you like that?" my cousin asked.

I shook my head not knowing, "I'm tired, Heejun. I'm tired of loving someone like this while there are other people waiting for my answer."

Heejun's eyebrows raised one side, "Is there someone else? Who?"

"Kim Taehyung, son of the heir to the biggest home shopping company in Korea. We also met in London and some time ago, he expressed his feelings and wanted to be my lover."

"Wow, I never thought you were selling well," Heejun commented which made me suddenly annoyed.

"You think I'm unattractive, huh?!" I said irritably. Heejun also chuckled.

"I'm kidding. Your nature sometimes makes me doubt when I'm talking to a woman. You're so fierce!"

I snorted turning my gaze towards the sea. Heejun was a jerk again, and he laughed.

"You better calm your mind first. Don't hurt a man who is waiting for you. Don't accept that man if you don't love him. It will hurt him later," he said. I'm now just silent and don't say anything. Heejun stood up and patted my shoulder lightly and he entered the inn.