Chapter 28 : [Jungkook's Eyes 6]

Jungkook's return to Korea is quite big news for the entertainment industry as well as for fans. It is also reported that Jungkook will soon hold a concert and release a new single. Jungkook was given two days to rest, and this is how he is now. Lazing at his house while looking at Aera's photo on his phone. He wanted to text her, but he was afraid he couldn't control his feelings. He must try to stay away from Aera to protect her.

"Jungkook, let's take a shower! You're lazy at home like this a day!" exclaimed a middle-aged woman fiercely approaching Jungkook who was on the sofa.

"Ah, Mom. I'm so lazy today," Jungkook whined.

Yup, you guys have seen another side of Jungkook when he is with his mother.

Jungkook's mother, Mrs. Jeon, smacked her son's head lightly with the sofa pillow she had just tidied up.

"Akh! Eomma!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Let's take a shower! You are so different from your father!"

"What's wrong? With mention me too," said a man who just came out of the bathroom in casual clothes and a towel draped over his shoulder.

"Your son, won't take a shower in the morning!" exclaimed the woman.

Jungkook immediately got up from the back of his seat and looked down languidly. His father, Mr. Jeon, went straight to Jungkook and sat down next to him.

"How are you now? Better off on vacation?" asked Mr. Jeon in a fatherly voice.

Jungkook smiled. The first one his father cared a lot about him, the second his mother no longer made him take a shower this morning. The woman immediately looked away after sighing. For her, her husband spoiled Jungkook a lot.

"Yes. It's better now," Jungkook replied.

"You really can sing again? You were quite bad at that time,"

Jungkook nodded his head again, "Yes, Dad. Well, I wanted to introduce you to a woman I met in London."

The father smiled, "European girl?"

Jungkook shook his head, "A Korean who happened to be on vacation in London. Because of her I feel better now." Jungkook also showed Aera's photo to his father. The photo he took secretly while in Canada.

"Wow, she's beautiful. What's her name?"

"Choi Aera,"

"Your new lover, huh?"

"My future wife, Dad."

"Jungkook! There are your friends coming!" her mother shouted, ruining the moment of the conversation between the two men.

"Aish," Jungkook said irritably.

Mr. Jeon smiled and patted his son on the shoulder, "Introduce your future wife to me and your mother soon."

--o0o--

"Wow, Jungkook is back!" Jimin shouted when they walked into Jungkook's room.

Jungkook's house is not big and quite simple even though he is a famous artist. They live in a less crowded area, and their home can be found by walking on a small, slightly circular path. A little grateful the fans didn't find Jungkook's house easily. The fans only know the dormitory.

Jungkook's father owns a quite famous restaurant in Seoul, and his mother opened a flower shop. Even though Jungkook already had more than enough income, his father didn't want to use Jungkook's money for business expansion, neither did Jungkook's mother. They used to live simply and now it rubs off on Jungkook. The men's room is quite simple, with the bed located on the floor, and can be folded up and stored in a wardrobe just like a traditional bedroom.