Chapter 6

I woke up quite early today. The time is seven o'clock and I quickly get ready. Today me and the five men who live in front of my house will go to one of the famous villages in England. It didn't take long, I was finished with snacks, a camera and money. I eagerly walked out of my house. At the same time, I saw Jimin come out very excited, followed by Namjoon, Seokjin, then Yoongi.

"Good morning, Aera!" Seokjin called smiling. He walked toward me.

"Morning!" I replied smiling. Soon Jungkook came out of his house. The appearance was quite simple with a maroon red coat and dark blue jeans. It's just that he wrapped a black scarf around his neck and that made half of his face from his nose to his chin - invisible. I smiled a little to see the man come out with a bag on his back. Somehow the matching bag with a shawl adds a cute impression to his.

"I thought you changed your mind today because you took a long time to go out," I said to Jungkook who only replied with his usual gaze. I'm already tired of describing his face.

"He needs to mentally prepare, Aera. This man has been isolating him too long here." Jimin commented abruptly making Hitler's incarnation man look at Jimin with a killing look, as if there would be a laser beam coming out of there.

"All right! I'm just kidding," answered the man named Jimin.

I just shook my head at the man's behavior. Suddenly a voice called me from the end of the road into the housing.

"Aera!" called Taehyung from there while waving his arms wide.

I gave the code and looked at the five men in front of me, "Let's go there."

We walked closer to Taehyung. The man was surprised at first because I brought so many friends, especially all men. He smiled again then his face changed again and this time he was more surprised while pointing at Jungkook, Jimin, and also Yoongi.

"Oh! You're the famous singer Jeon Jungkook, right?! You're Park Jimin the famous music composer! And Min Yoongi, that famous rapper!" he exclaimed, raising his eyes and pointing at the three.

Me, Namjoon, and Seokjin looked at each other in surprise at Taehyung's attitude, like a fan meeting his idol.

"Composer and rapper?" I asked Taehyung but my eyes glanced at Jimin and Yoongi in front of me, who was now smiling sweetly. I can't believe they are people who work in the music industry like Jungkook, and are quite famous.

The man nodded his head enthusiastically with big eyes and open mouth.

"Wow! I'm your fan! I love your voice, Jungkook! That's the loudest sound I've ever heard! I collected all your albums! Likewise with songs created by Jimin! Everything was very good and I collected your song lyrics! I also saved Yoongi's album and several songs his duet with Jungkook! Wow, this is really amazing!" exclaimed Taehyung at length while taking turns talking to his three idols.

"Wow, I didn't expect to meet male fans here," Jimin said laughing at Taehyung's reaction, "What's your name, by the way?"

"I'm Kim Taehyung! Nice to meet you!" Taehyung exclaimed this time while bending down like a soldier.

"Hey, let's walk! You can waste time!" I said, interrupting Taehyung's pleasure. Slowly his face turned glum.

"You! How do you know and be close to them?" he asked, pointing at me.

"We are Jungkook's friends. Only visited here because Jungkook needed a break from work and Jungkook lives near Aera's house. I hope you can keep our presence a secret here." Yoongi answered Taehyung's question addressed to me. Taehyung nodded his head again with excessive movement, making me speculate his head could come loose at any time. I glanced at Jungkook who was still flat and only listened to what Taehyung said.