Chapter 12 : [Jungkook's Eyes 2]

Jungkook averted his eyes from Aera when he heard a man calling the girl with her international call. The man is quite old, five years older than himself and Aera. The man sighed and left Aera and the Caucasian-faced man was talking. He followed the five men who were at the food booth.

"Hey, Jung! Try this delicious food. I have bought some for the trip home later," said Jimin with a happy face showing off cookies that are sold at food stands.

"Jungkook, do you know who is with Aera?" Taehyung asked suddenly approaching Jungkook. The man looked at Aera curiously, while Jungkook just shook his head.

"Is that her boyfriend?" Taehyung said again which was directly nudged by Jimin.

"That man is so old, is he really Aera's lover?" commented the man.

"I don't think he's too old, early thirty maybe. But they look ordinary. I saw them shaking hands. A pair of lovers wouldn't do that, would they?" Seokjin commented this time while holding cookies in his hand and chewing some.

Taehyung nodded his head. After the man left, Taehyung approached Aera. Jungkook's eyes did not escape looking at both of them. Without realizing it, he noticed Taehyung's gestures that looked childish.

"They both look good together, huh?" Namjoon muttered to Jungkook. The man felt caught red-handed and immediately looked away. While Namjoon just smiled at Jungkook's behavior.

Aera and Taehyung approached them and tasted the cakes at the booth. Because not yet full, they decided to eat first in one restaurant. The aroma of grilled meat immediately makes Jungkook feel hungry. He was quite excited to eat meat today. After ordering food and waiting by listening to the conversation of his friends, the food ordered came.

A little surprise for Jungkook because he just found out Aera's work turned out to be a writer. Aera's visit to London was to look for ideas in her writing. The books Aera mentioned were interesting books and Jungkook had read them in the library while in Seoul. A little stunned because he just realized the name of the writer in the book he was reading.

"Luminati, Jack Browns in The Darkness and Hologram," Aera said, introducing her work.

"Woah! Are you serious about writing that novel? I read a novel called Holograms! Wow, that's so exciting!" Taehyung commented excitedly.

"Why don't you recognize me who wrote it?"

"Because the author's name in the book is Alice Choi!"

"That's the international name."

Jungkook's activity stopped because now all eyes were on him with a look of amazement and surprise. Yes, Jungkook also realized that he had just been quiet and watched without intending to comment. Suddenly now commenting about the girl's international name.

"Oh, Jung! How do you know it's an international name?" Seokjin asked.

Jungkook wanted to answer that he had read the three books, but he undo them.

"She introduced herself like that to me when we first met," answered Jungkook finally, which unfortunately made Jimin and Yoongi said 'oh', and glanced at him with a nosy look. Honestly he became nervous because of that, but he tried to look ordinary.