Christmas Prep-Korra

Korra's pov

So Asami and I were shopping for Christmas foods and some things to do with the group when they come over, when I realized just how close we were to Christmas, I mean this year has gone by so fast. But enough with the corny stuff, Asami was grabbing some crackers from one shelf whist I tried to grab some crisps from the other side but me being a short ass I couldn't reach it.

i huffed and then felt a familiar arm wrap around my waist and lean over me. I looked up to see Asami in all her beauty smiling down at me. She then stepped out if the way and gave me the bag, "thanks Sami. " I smiled before she kissed me and then tapped my ass before running back over to the trolly.

Once in the decoration isle I got a text from Opal answering my question I had messaged her earlier.

O: I don't know huh, get her something that she'll find useful but meaningful she'll love that. X
K: ok thanks Opal.

After that I watched Asami smile at all the cute decorations, she just made me smile like a stupid kid. "Korra, honey are you coming? " I was pulled out of my trance when Asami touched my shoulder. I looked to her with a goofy grin on my face "hey Asami, I love you" I smiled up at her, Asami laughed and kissed me again saying "we need to get moving Korra or we won't be able to sit at our favourite cafe. " when she said that I rushed through to the check out and soon enough we were at the cafe.

Asami sat down by a window while I sat opposite her taking her cold hand in mine and trying to warm it up. "You're cute Korra but you don't have warm abilities. " we laughed together before I got up to get our food and drinks and sat back down again. I gave Asami her tea and mince pie and I had a hot chocolate with all the toppings and a chocolate cupcake.

As we ate and talked I still couldn't think on what to get Asami for Christmas, I knew it had to be special and I knew it had to be useful, but what could it be. Asami laughed at me before kissing my cheek and licking off some whipped cream from my face. "Delicious... " she laughed before letting go of my hand to get all of her stuff together.

I did the same and we headed out to walk along the town. I looked in all if the shops to see if I could find anything Asami would want but I was distracted when I felt Asami playing with my promise ring. "What are you doing Asami? " I asked snuggling closer to her. "Just thinking. " was what she answered with so I let it go not one to get in the way of my girlfriend's thinking.

We soon were home and ready for Christmas this weekend apart from me not able to figure out a gift idea.