Baby? -Korra

Korra's Pov

Asami and I were just having some fun in bed holding hands the hole way through just like we always do, we finished together and then lied down on the bed for rest. "Do you wanna take this off or just leave it? " I joked refuring to double ended dildo we were using. Asami laugh "yes of course can you take it off for me " I nodded my head and unclasped the toy from the both of us before throwing it into the dirty toy pile, we really need to clean those.

I then led down next to my girlfriend and smiled holding her ring hand in mine, but when I looked I saw it wasn't there. "Sami where's your ring? " Asami frowned and found it on the nightside before putting it back on. "Asami why did you take it off? " I asked a little worried "are you second guessing us? " Asami shook her head worried came over her face "no no Korra I just didn't want to ruin it, I take it off before my shower and that's when you decided you wanted to play. "

I blushed embarrassed of just how worried I was. "Oh ok sorry I guess I was just being silly" Asami took my chin inbetween her fingers and laughed "oh my poor power bottom you have nothing to worry about. " I was dumb founded by what she called me "I am not a Power Bottom! " Asami laughed again and kissed my cheek, "if that's what you want to believe. " I huffed and lied back down facing away from her, but Asami came back into my good books by a way that you don't need to know.

We went to the park for a run the next day and sat on a bench about half way through our run to have a drink and take in the park. "So Asami should we start up again? " she didn't answer me just looking off into the distance I shook her shoulder and she looked at me worried "yes Korra? sorry I was in my own world" I laughed and kissed her hand before standing up "want to keep running? " she shook her head "let's just walk. "

As we walked past the play ground Asami drifted off into her world again but instead of me getting her back a small child ran into her legs and fell over. Asami as quick as anything was on her knees helping the boy. "Are you ok? " she asked looking at his limbs the boy shook his head and pointed to his arm that's when I knelt down and looked at his grazed elbow.

Asami started getting to work on cleaning up the graze and putting a plaster on it. "There you go little man, now where's your mummy? " The little boy then started to cry again "I don't know" he said through his blubbering Asami then picked him up and we stood up together to try and find the boy's mother. "Anyone missing a son? " I yelled out into a group of women sat on the benches by the playground.

One woman pointed over to a woman yelling with a baby in her arms. We quickly headed over to her and I asked "hello ms is this your son? " Asami point the woman out to the kid and he smiled "mummy! " the woman took him from Asami and said "thankyou so much you two I was so worried. " The woman held her son close to her and put the baby in the buggy.

After explaining that he had ran into us we said good bye to the boy and left the park. "Asami are you okay? " I asked looking at my spaced out girlfriend, "oh its nothing Korra don't worry I'm fine" she said as she held my hand smiling, Kissing me on the cheek.

Once at home Asami was led on the sofa with the dogs we actually gave some of the dogs to our friends since we were finding it hard to take care of them so we only had Naga, Hera, and Aphrodite which was sad but much easier. They always saw their siblings so they were fine. Anyway she was looking through Pinterest when I walked past her and I noticed next to our wedding board was a baby board.

"Sami? " I asked before sitting down next to her. "Is that a baby board? " Asami blushed and hid in my chest. "Yes" she mumbled. "Do you want a baby Sami? " I asked playing with her hair as I looked over the saved images. Asami sat up and looked at me "only if you do" I smiled and kissed before pulling away after a few minutes, "yes, I want a baby with you Asami! " we both smiled and giggled holding eachother. "I love you" we said in unison and then laughed.