Her Promise-Asami

Asami's Pov

Korra and I went into work early so I could spend more time on my project and Korra had said she needed to talk to Zuko but wouldn't tell me what for, but I wasn't to worried about it, I was more worried about the project.

So after Korra speed cleaned my office, which wasn't that much of a mess anyway, she left to Zuko's office without saying see you later, that worried me. So I texted Opal for advance.

A: Korra is being distant, I think? What should I do?
O: Um, I think you should just ask her.
A: ok when she comes back in to kiss me goodbye I'll ask her.
O: That's my girl.

So I carried on with my project like normal and when it was the end of Korra's shift she came back into my office and ran over to kiss me as she grabbed my jacket. "Oh Sami, home-date tonight? I'll pick you up after your shift, love you. " she said quickly and then ran out.

So I never got to ask her why she was distant. It hurt but I tried not to think about it for now so I carried on with my project and when Zuko came in I asked "what did Korra have to talk to you about? " Zuko just laughed and answered with "you'll see. " Which made me feel a little better knowing that there must be a surprise for me back home, so I calmed down.

And at the end of the day Korra picked me up and drove me home. Once home Korra led me too the living room, where there were candles all around and a blanket in the middle if the floor with a basket and a wine bucket. "Aw Korra this is so beautiful, thankyou Angel. " I then kissed Korra quickly before running over to sit on the blanket and read the wine bottle.

Korra sat down with me and held my hand. "Why all this Korra? " Korra just smiled and kissed my hands "its our 6 months and I know that may not seam like much but its longest relationship I've ever had, with anyone...not just boyfriend or girlfriend relationships" I then brought Korra towards me so she was lead against me before I poured the wine and held Korra's hand never letting go.

Even when she moved away and said. "Asami, we haven't been together or know eachother for very long but I feel like when you are an adult moving fast doesn't seem as crazy or scary. So Asami I want to promise to always be by your side. " Korra then pulled out a ring from her pocket and asked "Asami, this ring is a symbol of my love for you and my plans to one day marry you. Will you promise yourself to me as I promise myself to you? " I was a bloody mess as tears fell from my eyes which ruined my makeup.

"Yes! Yes Korra! I promise to be yours forever and always. My Angel. " I then kissed Korra trying to hold it forever as she put the ring on my finger. As I pulled away she gave me a ring to put on her finger. We then hugged eachother as I cried into her. "I'm sorry its such a ugly ring. Zuko said I only had enough for 2 £20 rings. " I shook my head, so that's what they were talking about. "No Korra, they are beautiful. " I said pulling her back to my body and we sat there cuddling until we went to bed.