Maybe Date-Korra

Korra's pov

Once at the cinema Asami bought be a small popcorn so I wouldn't eat to much and two cans of pop. She got the same but had water instead, saying that she likes to be healthy.

I found our seats and I slid in and Asami followed behind me. "Wow I've never seen cinema seats this big?! " I laughed as I made myself comfortable. "All the best things for my favorite person. " I blushed when she said this and smiled to myself. She really spends too much money on me. "So you excited? " Asami asked as she touched my arm gently. "Yeah, I've been wanting to see Nucktuck 16 since before the trailer dropped. " Asami laughed and soon the movie started.

I watched as the movie played but I felt Asami look at me a couple of times so during one of the lovey scenes I looked at her and she smirked "you don't like the romance?" She asked as she took a sip of her drink. I nodded my head. "It feel forced... " Asami looked at me shocked. "No Korra it's just dotted around because they didn't want to show to much lovey stuff, there is evidence that these two liked eachother before they got together in 10." I nodded my head understanding what she meant before looking back to the screen and see Nucktuck fighting the villain and smiling when he pinned him to the ground.

I then felt a warm hand travel up my arm before stopping at the inner side of my elbow. "You ok Asami? " I asked as she place her head on my shoulder. "Yeah... " was all she said before we booth carried on watching the film.

After the film I got a call from Pema so I answered

P: hey Korra I got to be quick cuz Rohan needs a nap, so just wanted to let you know that we have no room tonight, I'm so sorry.

K: ah okay, um that's fine, I'll stay at um...

Before I could think of a place to stay Asami grabbed my hand and smiled before taking the phone and saying "hey Pema, don't worry she can stay with me." I smiled and Asami ended the call. "Wanna head to my place? or do something else? " I thought for a moment and then answered "I wanna show you something I think you'll love. "

We got on the bike and I told Asami where to start heading.

My Lonely World (KorraSami fanfic) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara