Sick-Korra

Korra's Pov

I woke up sick this Monday morning so Asami took the day off to take care of me. I had told her not to and that I was fine but she insisted. "Korra do you need anything else? " Asami asked me and she tucked me in for the 100th time today. "A-sami. I. Don't need... acho... anything. " Asami then sat next to me and moved my hair out of my face. "Asami. You are. my angel." I said through staggered breaths. "Is that what you wanted to say last night? "She asked, I simply nodded and cuddled into her side. "You sleep Korra, I'll wake you up for lunch and to see Naga in four hours. " I snuggled into my pillow and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of beautiful singing and as my eyes adjusted to the bright room I saw Asami stood in a bath towel looking through her draws. "Asami! " I yelled before hiding under the covers. "Oh sorry Korra, I didn't mean to wake you. " she said as I heard her get closer. She moved the covers and sat on the bed. "Why are you hiding? " she asked obvious to the situation we were. "Um. you are um. In. A. A. Towel... " I stuttered out trying not to look away from her face.

Asami blushed and turned away. "Oh yeah, I forget... um. Well I'll go get changed and then we'll go have lunch." I nodded my head and got out of the bed and brushed my hair. Once Asami got out she took the brush from my hand and started to do it for me. Which made me want to melt. Here you go Asami. Take me I'm your's. "You have beautiful hair Korra." I smiled and leaned back into her chest.

"Thankyou Sami, you do too" I blushed hard. Asami finished up and brought my hand up to her lips. "Ate you okay? " I nodded my head and turned around and started to hug her. "Yes just perfect thankyou for looking after me... " Asami held my head and shoulder before I smirked at an idea I just got. I picked her up and spun her around.

"Korra! Put me down! You're going yo hurt yourself! " I laughed and moved my legs to be around my waist and arms around my neck. "Never. " was all I said before asking. "Can I kiss you? " Asami smiled and answered "yes" I then leaned in with the biggest grin on my face and kissed her we were there for a few minutes before we were interrupted by Naga's barking.

We both laughed and I carried Asami down the stairs like my big teddy bear. I then sat her down on the counter and started to make Naga's food. "Korra. " I looked at Asami smiling "Asami? " I teased and brought the food with me to kiss her again before hesitating "you can kiss me Korra. " I kissed Asami and pulled away quickly when Naga came in barking. "Sorry girl. Mama is being clingy" I laughed and put the food down but when I looked back at Asami.

She sighed and crossed her arms. "I'm not clingy... " she pouted, I laughed and held her arms apart to make room for me. "You are! I wasn't even that sick Sami! " Asami kissed my forehead and moved to get down. "No I'm making lunch. " I said and then started to grab the things I needed to make sandwiches. "Korra why can't I find a nickname for you? I mean you call me Sami, and I love it, but I can't call you anything! " I laughed at her rambling as I finished making the food and placed them on the table.

Asami got down from the counter and sat in her seat. I followed and answered. "I don't know Sami, I'm sure you'll think of something. " Sami groaned and started to eat and I did too leaving about a quarter of it alone.

We then went into the living room and started to watch a movie with Sami led against my front and Naga's head resting on my lap. "Any day now girl. " I said to Naga and she licked my hand. I gave her a treat from the jar from the table behind the sofa and then carried on watching the movie, Asami cuddled into me more and I soon realized she was asleep so I turned down the tv and snuggled in closer to her and fell asleep aswell.