Meeting his Family-Korra

Korra's pov

The gang my parents and Asami's Dad were all going to meet Hiro today. We was excited to meet them jumping up and down plus he kept asking when they were going to come. My parents and Asami's Dad and Zuko were going to come first and meet eachother and their grandson also my parents would meet Asami. It was all very scary but Hiro kept my hopes up.

Soon enough a knock was heard from the door so I picked up Hiro and Asami answered the door and in stepped Mr Sato and Zuko. "Hello Korra hello Asami. " Mr Sato said as Zuko hugged his adoptive sister "hello Sir, Zuko. " I said formally which made both him and Zuko laugh "Korra you're family now you don't have to be formal. " I laughed but blushed at my mistake as the two looked towards the newest Sato. "Hello little guy" Mr Sato said to him as he stood close to me. "Hewo" Hiro said oblivious a little nervous.

"Aw don't be afraid little guy I'm your grandpa. What's your name? " Hiro smiled and looked at the man happily "Hiro! " I laughed and Zuko gave an astonished expression "Asami? " Asami looked at the older boy and asked "what?... oh...Hiroshi " I laughed at not realizing it myself "I has same name as Grandpa? " Hiro asked pointing to his Grandfather, "yes that's right baby" Asami said as she played with his hair as I was still holding him. He made grabby hands towards Hiroshi so he took the boy and sat on the arm chair with Hiro on his lap. "Hello Hiro, I'm Uncle Zuko" Zuko said as he sat on the sofa next to the two. Hiro just waved and listened to the stories Hiroshi was telling him.

Asami took me into the kitchen to make everyone a drink and smiled kissing me before saying "this is going amazingly I can't believe it! " I laughed and placed my hand on her cheek. "Believe it baby. We are a great big family now! " we both kissed again before finishing the drinks and bringing them in. "Thankyou Sweet heart. " Hiroshi said as he took his drink from my hand I smiled and sat down in the love seat with Asami.

Just then as we were talking their was a knock at the door so I went to get it and was met by my dad and mum. "Hello my beautiful girl! " my loud dad said as he picked me up to hug me. "Hi dad! " I said as he put me down and I went to hug my mum "hello Korra, I've missed you so much." I hugged her back and agreed before Asami came up to us and I put my hand on her lower back. "Mum, Dad I would like you to meet Asami Sato, my partner. Asami meet   Tonraq and Senna" she shook both of their hands saying hello and we all moved to the living room where are dad's shook hands and exchanged banter whilst my mum met Hiro and talked with Asami, Zuko and I played with the dogs.

My dad then met Hiro but he didn't seem as keen to be with his Papa like he was with his Grandpa. "Am I being to loud? " he asked my mum which made Zuko and I laugh. "Yes" was all my mum said and we all talked just about normal things for the rest if the evening whilst I tried to make sure everyone had formally met.

My parents stayed over whilst Hiroshi and Zuko left for their house, Hiro wasn't to happy so we explained to him that Grandpa lives with Zuko and his dogs and needs to take care of them. He was happy enough after he napped so it was all good.

It was a pretty good day overall I just hope tomorrow will be the same.