Getting Ready-Korra

Korra's pov

Asami and I were getting ready for our meeting with the adoption agent and of course I was calm about it by Asami... well not so much "Korra does this shirt look okay? " I looked her up and down before laughing "Sami that's the fifth shirt you've tried on, I don't honestly think she will care. " Asami groaned and pulled at her hair. "But I want to look like I could be a mother but I also want to look professional. "

I shook my head and brought Asami into my arms before pecking her lips and saying "stop panicking you'll be ok I'm sure she'll like us. " my black haired girlfriend sighed into my embrace and I held her close to calm her down. I then looked at my watch and saw that we had 10 minutes before the appointment so I picked Asami up and carried her towards the car as not to panic her more. Which she thanked me quietly for.

As we drove towards the agency Asami held my hand close to her chest kissing it constantly never letting go not even to change gears, lets just say she made me do it.

Once there Asami let go of my hand to get out of the car but then joined our hands again when we started to walk towards the door. I checked us in at the desk and we were told to go straight in. We sat down at the desk and soon the agent came in. "Hello Ms and Ms Sato, how are you two? " Asami smiled and answered "nervous" the agent laughed and said "a lot of first time parents are, now let's be on with it. We have the perfect 2 year old for you to look at here is it is " she said as she handed us the case file:

First Name: Hiro
Last Name: Unknown

Age: 2
Gender: boy
Traits: dark hair, big blue eyes.
Personality: bubbly, hardly crys, smart.

Parents: unknown
From: unknown
Medical history: unknown

Picture:

(Just ignore that they are in the picture and I made them a boy because I read on Google that they are said to adopt 3 kids one boy called Hiro

(Just ignore that they are in the picture and I made them a boy because I read on Google that they are said to adopt 3 kids one boy called Hiro.)

I looked at Asami and he just looked concerned "he has no history? " she asked the agent, who nodded obviously sad, "yes he came to us from the police office who said his parents died in a gun fight. " I looked at the little boy in the photo not sure what to say. "I'll leave you to talk it over" the agent said and then left the room. "I think we should go for him Korra, he seems so sweet and I feel so bad for him... " before she could say anything else I kissed her and said, "Asami, I want him too, he's perfect. " Asami hugged me trying to hold back tears.

Soon after the agent came back in and asked, "so would you like to put your name down for him? " we both nodded our head and said "yes" at the same time. After talking about more of the details we were sent home and there we waited for the phone call that the agent said we should get before the weekend, it's Friday.