The End

Hiro's Pov

Today is my 16th birthday my mums have been setting up a surprise for me all day so I wasn't aloud in the house. They told me to pick up my uncle and grandfather after they finished work. I got to sit in my mumma and mum's office with Uncle Zuko until he was finished getting some papers that he left in there. "Some good memories in here right birthday boy? " Zuko said as he ruffled my hair. "Yeah it does..."

Flash back:

I was 10 and my mummies were working on something but I was so bored "Mummy! I bored! " my mummy laughed and motioned for me to go towards her. "Well then the bored monster will have to come and get you! " she said before running around chasing me throughout the office. Soon Mumma joined and we spent the rest of the day together playing.

Flash back ended:

(I don't know if Akane is the sister or the brother sorry if I got it wrong)

Once home we walked into the house to see a huge party with a Happy birthday Hiro sign up my mums came running up to me with my little sister
Akane I picked up my younger sister and cuddled into her. "Happy birthday big bro! " I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "16 years old! I can't believe it son! " my Mum (Korra) said smiling and bringing me into a big bear hug. My Mumma (Asami) then kissed us both on the cheek and was holding back tears "Mamma its ok I'm still your baby" Mumma cuddled into my side as we walked towards the sofa where Akane gave me the first gift.

"Wow thanks buba! " I said hugging my sister as I looked at the drawing she made me she was incredible for just a little kid. I opened some other presents from the rest of my family and my parents friends. "Thankyou so much Uncle Zuko! " I said when he gave me the keys to my very own bike. Bolin looked a little said so I asked "what's wring Uncle Bo" Bolin shook his head before Opal gave me there present. "It's not as good as a bike. " Bolin sighed so I opened it and saw a picture of the three of us at the beach when my mums went on a business trip when I was 10, the frame was decorated with shells and stones from the beach that I remember we picked up. "Uncle Bo I love it! " I said bringing my uncle in for a hug him and Opal hugged me back before I pulled away and my mums brought in the cake.

Thankyou so much for reading I hope you enjoyed this book I am writing a different book now about Supergirl so look out for the red cape if you wish to read thanks for all the love guys.