Father Talk-Asami

Asami's pov

I woke up early in the morning, got ready and headed off to breakfast with my father and Zuko. I sat down after giving my father a kiss on the cheek and Zuko brought my toast to me. "There you go Asami" Zuko smiled as he ate his following after I began to eat also.

"So Asami, you are 20 now and that means you need to find a person to give the Sato company a heir. " I looked to Zuko then back towards my father. "What?! " my bestie and I asked in unison. "You will have the company next year when I retire, I'll be 40 y'know. "  Zuko looked at me and sighed "she's only young sir. She isn't even dating anyone. " Zuko said looking at my father. "Zuko my father, his mother and I all made a choice and that choice is to put the company ahead of everything else. " I shook my head. "Yeah that's how mum died. " I said as I stormed off towards my car and headed for work.

I entered my office and led down on the desk. I noticed how my keyboard didn't smell like the juice I had spilt on it when I first started here. I looked up and saw Korra enter my office. "Hey Korra did you clean my keyboard? " Korra smiled and nodded her head before she started to clean up screwed up paper that I had thrown across the room.

"Thankyou. Um Korra. " I tried to get out but for some reason talking to Korra made me nervous, but I would never show it. "Yes? " Korra asked me with that amazing smile, what am I on about? "Well I was wondering if tomorrow you wanted to come to my favorite bar with Zuko and I, it's a tradition we did since he moved into my house every month anniversary of his move, so would you like to come? "

Korra smiled at me again which made me melt. What Asami stop, she's a cleaner. "Yeah sure... I would love to come. " she smiled as she began to clean my pencil pot. "Ok so let me give you my number and you give me your address and I'll come pick you up around 7 o'clock?. " I said as Korra finished her cleaning and I handed her a piece of paper and wrote my number on another piece. We switched papers and my smile dropped when I read Tenzin and Pema's hostel. "Ah yes you live with Pema and Tenzin... " Korra nodded her head before looking at her broken watch. "Shoot got to go, see ya tomorrow. "

She ran out the door and I was left to do my work.