Meeting his Family-Asami

Asami's pov

Today Hiro was going to meet our friend group. Korra's parents left in the morning for back north so they could be in their element again, their words.

So after we were all woken up and dressed, Opal, Bolin, Wu and Mako came into our house. "Where are you hiding him Asami? " Opal asked looking for Hiro and after she said that Korra along with a half naked Hiro came running in and Hiro hid behind my leg "mumma, Mummy get me! " I laughed and picked him up. "Hiro you have to put clothes on we have guests. " Hiro looked at the other people in the room and made grabby hands at his onsie. Korra put him back it laughing and the Opal announced "aw hello Hiro I'm Opal. " she said going down to his height. "Hewo" he said smiling as once again Korra and I sat in the love seat with Opal, Bolin and Wu on the sofa and a pissed off Mako in the arm chair. I decided I wasn't going to talk to him today.

Bolin and Wu played with Hiro on their laps as Korra, Opal and I talked "so are you thinking about babies yet Opal? " I asked laughing which made Bolin go bright red. "Um we haven't talked about it yet but I would love to have babies. " Bolin the fell to the floor luckily Wu had Hiro so he didn't get squashed Hiro and Wu both laughed and Korra looked to Wu "what about you Wu? You want kids?" Wu shook his head "nope, to much hassle but I'd gladly babysit any of you's kids. " we all thanked him and soon Bolin woke up after Korra out him back in the sofa.

Mako just looked at us all and scoffed. "What's wrong dear? " Wu asked his homophob crush. "It's nothing Wu. " Bolin looked upset at his brother not talking to him for the hole time they were here. "What's up with the guys?" I asked Opal in the kitchen she shook her head and said "you are not going to like it. " I gave her 'my just say it look' she signed and answered "Well Wu and Bolin were fan girling over getting to meet Hiro. And Mako started of again about how you two shouldn't be having a child and that gay parents make gay kids. " I sighed at her words and tried not to want to hurt Mako. "We convinced him that if he just met Hiro and see your parenting that he might change his mind but you know how that's worked out. "

We both sat in silence for a while till Hiro came running in crying "da mean won is welling at me an mummy" both Opal and I ran into the living room to see Korra and Mako in a full out body fight in the middle of the room, Bolin was trying to separate them but didn't know where to start and Wu was telling them off.

"Stop this right now! " I said loudly as I held Hiro to my chest. "Mako I want you out if this house! You are to never come in here again. " he stomped off outside and into his car whilst Opal checked Korra for any pain or cut / bruises myself and Bolin tried to make Hiro perk up it finally worked when Bolin found Elly and started to do a voice with her. Opal got Korra and ice pack and she sat down next to me.

"Sorry you saw that little man, don't worry you never have to see that man again. " we all agreed with what Korra said even Bolin.

We then spent the rest of our night just talking and having funny with Hiro till he went to bed.