Baby Day-Korra

Korra's pov

Asami was working her magic on me like most nights, but this night it was to get me to go to sleep, because I was to excited about getting to meet Hiro tomorrow and take him home. Lucky what Asami was doing worked wonders and I feel asleep after my orgasm.

The next morning I woke up to my beautiful, naked girlfriend led on my naked chest looking up at me with her big green eyes. "Good morning" I said smiling Asami kissed my nose and cuddled into me, "I want more sleep" I shook my head as I played with her hair and held her hand. "But Sami we are picking up Hiro Today, don't you want to meet your baby? " Asami looked at me smiling before laying her chest on my and pulling my hair out of my face.

"You know we won't be able to do things like last night anymore. " Asami said sighing "and we can't sleep naked" I agreed, "and we can't stop what we are doing just to have sex. " she continued. "Yes all of those things with have to change and be less frequent. But we are going to be raising a human being Asami we will have a legacy. " I announced excitedly. Asami nodded her head and asked "can we at least have week holidays when I'm free and he can stay with Zuko? " she pouted her lips which made me laugh "of course Sami. "

After finally getting up and such we got into some presentable clothes and sat in the kitchen waiting for a few with our lunch till 4:00 it was currently 4:48. I finished my sandwich and asked "did you grab the elephant teddy? " Asami nodded her head as she pulled it out of the bag we prepared for Hiro. It just had some nappies/ baby powder, a bottle of milk, a dummy, a tub of apple slices, and of course the Elephant Teddy we got for him as his first day with the new family present that we both hoped he would attach to.

We both looked at the text to see it was 4:56 so we ran towards the car and got in and Asami started to drive all the way we held hands.