Home-Asami

The puppies now

And Naga

Asami's pov

Asami's pov

I carried in 3 of the puppies whilst Korra had the other four and Naga followed in behind. We took them straight to there room, and let them explore that area first whilst also having the doors open so they can get to their garden where the do their business. Which we trained them to do very quickly.

They explored and played whilst Korra brought in more of there toys and blankets and food that we put on a high shelf with the treats before she fell onto the sofa and face planted into Naga's side. "These puppies are so much work. " I laughed and Naga barked probably laughing too. "You to have the easy jobs! " Korra whined but I again laughed and picked up one of the puppies and cuddled into her.

"Did you get the collars? " I asked as I cuddled into the fluff ball, I think I could tell them apart especially the girls but Korra said its impossible, so we bought coloured collars for them whilst they get used to their names.

"We should film it! " Korra laughed and nodded in agreement before getting out her phone as I called all the puppies to me. "Gods! "they all came running and I laid out the collars.

This is what they chose:

Boys:
Zues = Gold
Hades = Black
Poseidon = Greeny Blue

Girls:
Demetria = Orange
hestia = Brown
Hera = Purple
Aphrodite = Pink

After that Korra stopped filming and I piled into the pups. "Korra come lie in the puppies with me! " I laughed out Korra smiled and lay down next to me as puppies crawled over us and lay on our chests. Naga joined in as well and we all played and napped together before Korra and I left to make some dinner, having 7 little clouds follow us around all day.

Names for puppies came from my cousin lollypopsugar12