Tease-Asami

This is set before Asami goes to collect Korra for their movie.

Asami's Pov

I woke up like any Saturday with a big yawn and lieing back down since seeming it was only 10am. I then heard my phone buzz telling me that there was a new movie in cinemas today at 2pm. I thought about Korra and texted her asking if she wanted to go.

A: hey you busy?
K: lol nope, just babysitting.
A: cool what are you doing tonight?
K: nothing.
A: I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie?

She didn't answer back so I got up and went down stairs to see Zuko eating his toast. "Hey Asami if you keep watching it she won't reply. " I nodded my head not really listening and then asked. "What, who were you on about? " Zuko laughed and took my phone away. "Korra? You have such a big crush in her. " I was a little confused to hear him say this. "What do you mean, I don't like Korra! " Zuko laughed again and then gave me some freshly made toast. "Yes you do." I  sighed and ate my toast.

I looked at my phone again, no answer. Did she not want to go?

A: Korra are you there?

Zuko laughed again and said. "Never text back multiple times if they haven't answered. " I punched his arm softly before going upstairs with him following like a hawk. I started to pick out my clothes and I went into the bathroom. "You know she could of died. " hearing him say that without a laugh made me worried.

A: Korra!
A: You better not be dead.

I messaged but she still didn't reply. Zuko looked me up and down, when I came out of the bathroom, with a smile. "Beautiful as always" I shook my head and saw that Korra still hadn't texted me so I messaged

A: that's it I'm coming over now.

I then ran down stairs and grabbed my bike before riding down there. Pema walked me to the children's room and I saw.

K: Asami, I'm here I got caught up with the kids.

So I messaged

A: oh well that's good.
K: so what time did you want me to come over?
A: I'm already here...

Korra looked at me with a smile and then we were soon at the cinema.