New Guy-Asami

Asami's pov

I woke up feeling someone wrapped around me, I opened my eyes to see the beauty Korra! I didn't know what to do so I just pretended to be asleep when I heard her start to wake up. She yawned and moved away from me before playing with my hair and then Kissing my hand she then got off the bed and I opened my eyes, "good morning Asami" Korra said as she stretched. "Um morning... " I blushed. "Did we? " Korra laughed and shook her head. "No, but you didn't want me to leave so I slept here. " I let out a small sigh of relief and sat up smiling.

"I love Saturday! " I yelled as I stretched. Korra laughed and left with her clothes from last night into the bathroom. "So you staying for breakfast? " I asked yelling towards my bathroom as I got up. "Yeah sure if you don't mind. I've got no where to be. " I took my pj top off and put on a new shirt before doing the same with my pj bottoms. "Wanna spend today with me? I don't have any friends apart from Zuko. " Korra came in as I asked and nodded her. "Sure!" We then headed towards the kitchen where Zuko had already made us some pancakes. "Want some Korra? " I asked smiling. She frowned at me and shook her head. "Uh, no... thankyou" I sat down with my plate at the breakfast beside her and cut up a small piece. "How long? " she looked confused so I continued "how long has it been since you ate? " Korra shook her head. "Wednesday. Pema made cookies, I had one. " I frowned and held Korra against my chest. "Korra, why don't you eat? " Zuko asked looking just as sad as I did. "I guess food its something I can just buy when I need it, so I've taught my body to never expect anything. " I quickly then took a piece from my pancake stack and held it towards her. "Well then let me spoil you. " Korra shook her head but I didn't move. "She won't move till you eat it" Zuko said, as he eat his own, which is very true. "Fine. " Korra gave in a ate the piece before her eyes lit up. "You like? " I giggled. She nodded and I asked "more? " Korra nodded her head and I fed her another small piece, knowing what to much food can do to a body that hasn't eaten.

I laughed and took a bite myself as Zuko gave her some juice and she drank it in small sips. "Thanks Asami." she blushed which made me smile. I put a piece of hair behind her ear and wiped off some juice from her cheek. "Now I was thinking we go to the shopping center? " Korra nodded but Zuko shook his head "got work to do I'll see you when you get home. "

We soon made, it on my cycle that was brought home from Zuko's bar so I could use it. To the shopping center. I pulled Korra around as she was amazed by everything that was there. We walked by an arcade when I saw a turtle duck plush in a crane machine. Korra laughed at me excitement and she asked. "Got a quid? " I gave her it and she started to play that machine. She picked it up first try and it released into the shoot and she grabbed it smiling. "Here you go Asami. " I smiled and hugged then kissed Korra on the cheek before looking at the small plush then at the machine. "How'd you do that? " Korra laughed and blushed. "It's got a trick to it. You see it's midday which means that if they greased the grabber before they opened, then it shouldn't be that greasy anymore, and so you always go for the prize at the top, and the prize that has the right amount of cerface area. "

I laughed at her explanation which made her blush. "Korra I think it was amazing. You've really thought about this haven't you? " Korra nodded and brought her arm around me before we headed to our next stop. The chocolate shop.

Once in said chocolate shop I saw the deal bags and grabbed one, for Korra and I to share. I then saw Korra tense up but I laughed when I saw who she had seen. "Korra... Mako is my friend, no reason to get jealous. " Korra shrugged her shoulders and I kissed her hand. "If its any help he was shit in bed. " That made Korra laugh and made her happier, so I paid for the bag and walked Korra over to Mako and his brother Bolin. "Hey guys how have you been? I asked smiling. " Bolin smiled and nodded his head "I'm good Asami but grumpy butt over here can't think of anything to get his boyfriend for his birthday. " Bolin laughed which made me laugh to. "He is not my boyfriend! " Mako laughed. "Yeah yeah, oh who's this Asami? Don't tell me you have been hiding your girl from me? " I laughed and gave Korra a chocolate bar and nodded my head "yeah this Korra," Let's just go Bo" he said before heading off. Bolin waved and Korra, looked a little sick.

"Was that to much? " I asked refuring to the half eaten chocolate bar. "No, I just... I feel. " before I knew it Korra and I had ran over to a bin. I rubbed her back and ran my fingers along her back. " You're okay. "