Not Straight-Asami

This is a 15+ chapter read at your own risk.

Asami's pov

I woke up the next morning to Korra sucking and licking my neck. "Baby? What are you doing? " I asked as I moved away from her and held her hands. "I'm trying to give you a hickey" she mumbled and blushed. I smiled and felt where she had tried. She wasn't that fast off. "Korra you've got to bring my skin into your mouth."  I said kissing her hand. Korra smiled and sucked again making me whine quietly. When she moved I felt it and and kissed her lips. "You did it Korra!"
I smiled and the decided to tease her a bit.

"Next onto touching... " I whispered in her ear before getting out of bed and putting on one of her huge tops since she's so buff. I then slid on my underwear and left the room. Korra moaned loudly about me leaving. "Asami! Come back! " I laughed and made us both a coffee before entering the bedroom to see Korra feeling her breasts.

I said nothing and sat down putting our coffee on my side. "Baby... what are you doing? " she let herself go and asked. "Are your boobs bigger than mine? " I laughed and kissed her cheek. "You are adorable Korra. " I said before feeling her breast, it was about a handful so I asked. "What size are you? " Korra just looked at me confused. "Size? Like shirt size? Boobs have a size?! " I tried so hard not to laugh at her as she felt my breast and then her's. "How do we know sizes? " I moved her hand to my face and kissed it. "A tape measure baby. But we'll do that later. "

I then led down on her back and pulled Korra so she was hovering over me. "Touch me... " I breathed out feeling a little horny not going to lie. "H-how? " Korra asked as she moved her hand upwards. "Pinch my nipple." Korra did just that which made me moan out. "Oh okay now baby um suck on the other... " I said as she turned my nipple and pinched it. She then began to lick and suck on my hardened nipple making me soak down under.

I breathed out "ok now touch my clit." Korra nodded her head and began to do a similar thing to what I did yesterday all be it her first time so sloppy. I moaned again which made Korra laugh. "I don't think I'm that good Sami. " I shook my head and said. "I'm really horny baby just keep going... " before I knew it Korra went down on me and held my hand like did her's before.

I moaned out and told Korra to move her face before I cummed in her hand. She smiled at the liquid I'm her hand. "I did it! " she smiled brightly. I nodded my head and said "now lick it up baby. " Korra did just that and smiled again. "Thankyou Asami. " I smiled and pulled her up my body and moved the blanket to be more over us. I kissed her head as cuddled into her. "I love you Korra. " Korra smiled and moved my hair to the back of my head and whispered in my ear. "I love you too my angel. "