Baby?-Asami

Note I have no idea how adoptions work this is just how I assume they do from movies but I know every place is different.

Asami's Pov

Korra and I were researching the different ways that we could have a baby, I liked the idea if adopting so when I started researching it properly I found out quiet a lot like how there are more orphans in republic city than there are kids in nuclear families. I found one organization that prided themselves on helping making the most families,

so I looked into them and called over Korra. "Honey come here I found the perfect place its not even far. " Korra came over to my desk in my office at work and read the comments that the place got. "Sounds great Sami, when do you want to make the appointment? " my girlfriend asked me as she rubbed my shoulders.

I looked for a contact email and answered "I'll email them now and we'll wait till they message back. " Korra nodded and sat down on the sofa. I had made her my assistant rather than a cleaner so she spent more time with me and could have a better job. She worked on her task I gave her as I did my work but all I think about was that Email.

After about half an hour of work I got an email back I called Korra over and she sat in her office chair next to me. She read the email.

"Dear Korra and Asami

Yes I am the person for you to contact all I need is for you to fill out this form and then we can talk about meeting. "

And then there was a link. I clicked it and it had a bunch of questions so we went through them together.

1. Full Names;

Parent 1: Asami Sato
Parent 2: Korra Sato

2. Ages:

Parent 1: 22
Parent 2: 22

(if I said a different age then just let me know and I'll change it)

3. Living conditions: 20 by 40 archers of land lots of room.

4. Age of child looking for: 1-4

5. Particular likes / interests: combat, dogs, engineering, learning.

Once finished we sent off the email and Korra sat on my lap, "you nervous? " I asked playing with her hair she simply nodded her head and cuddled into me as we waited for the next email.