Friends-Korra

Korra's pov

I lied on the sofa with some of the puppies and Naga with Asami on the arm chair with the rest of the puppies. "Hey Korra, my friend Opal invited us to go out with my other friends to Zuko's bar. Wanna go? " Asami said as she was reading her phone. "Yeah sure I mean its not loud or crowded in the private area so I'll have fun. "

Asami smiled and moved over to me and kissed me on the forehead and then on my lips. Before placing the pups she was holding on my lap "I'ma go get dressed. Wanna join me? " I smiled and kissed her again "what time do we have to be at the bar for? " I asked thinking about how much time we had to do some of whatever we wanted. "An hour, so we can't do any funny business baby, I'm sorry. " I pouted but followed her to our room anyway.

I went towards Asami's wardrobe before looking through the clothes that she considers bar outfits. I frowned when I saw a dress that would look incredible on her but... she would attract a lot of attention.

So I did the only thing I knew how to and grabbed an outfit that I thought looked nice but not sexy. "Here Sami, the perfect outfit! " I smiled happily but when Asami looked at it she frowned and said "oh, its nice baby, but don't you like the new one. " I felt bad but didn't want to say anything, "baby talk to me... " Asami said as she sat on the bed.

I sat down with her and she kissed my cheek and then rested my head on her shoulder. "Korra, what's wrong with the other dress? " she asked but all I could do was hold her tight. "Korra? " she asked obviously worried. "It will make other people look at you... " I said quietly, Asami moved my face to look at her's "baby, you know that I only love you. If anyone looks at me, then tell me and we can go somewhere else. You won't ever lose me Korra. "

I smiled at her words and cuddled into her chest. "My Angel" was all I could get out before letting her go after a few minutes of holding her with my everything. "We have to get changed now... wear the dress it'll look perfect. " I smiled and then moved to my draws. Just pulling out a simple white button up and some jeans.

After we had gotten changed I fed the dogs and Asami got some cash for the night. I held her hand the hole time in her car and walking into the bar. We made it to the private area where Mako, Bolin, and who I assumed where Opal and Wu. Wu had his arm around Mako, obviously gay for Asami's ex and Opal was in Bolin's lap so I assume they are dating.

Asami said hi to everyone before sitting me down and sitting ony lap. "So Korra, Asami has told me a lot about you. " I smiled at Asami and she kissed me on the cheek. "Oh, really? What. Like? " Opal laughed at my stutter and answer. "Oh like when you were asleep yesterday and she was freaking out because you two-" before she could finished her sentence Asami covered her mouth Bolin laughed and took Asami's hand away and I held it in my own.

"Come on Asami it wasn't that bad" Bolin laughed which made me laugh but also confused "let me see" I whined so Opal gave me her phone with their chat up whilst I held Asami's hands together in my other hand. It read:

A: OMG Opal! Korra just went down on me and OMG it was amazing!
O: TMI much Asami chill lol
A: but it was her first time and she was amazing! I want to do more with her.
O: ooh spill like what?!
A: like you know, show her a world she has never seen before. 👉🏻👈🏻
O: you are so cute!
A: gtg she's awake.

I laughed at the messages but then just kissed Asami's cheek and put her hands down, "my Angel" was I said which made her smile and cuddle into me.