Kicked Out-Korra

Korra's pov

Today I was kicked out of my flat, I hadn't payed the rent in a while because I couldn't find a job, nowhere seemed to want a teenager. So I simply packed up what little things I had from home into my back pack and walked out the door leaving the key on the counter.

I felt the building with a sigh as I went off to find a new place. I saw a hostle sign and made my way towards it, I signed in and found a bed all clean and ready for the taking. I put my bag ontop and led down since it was late and everyone else in the room seemed to be doing the same thing.

The next morning I woke up and saw an lady stood next to the bed. "Good morning Korra, I hear you're looking for a job? " I nodded my head and the lady sat down next to me. "Well I found you one at the Santo's place building, they need a cleaner for the private offices. " I smiled and looked at the lady's name tag "thanks... Pema." She smiled and said "no problem it was my husband's idea he likes to find jobs for the younger ones" I smiled as she left and then got ready for work, Pema left me the uniform and a keycard so I could get into the private offices.

Once at the giant building I asked the receptionist where to goand she gave my the cleaning supplies. Then I was soon in a fancy lift heading towards the top floor. I scanned my keycard and walked into a huge office that was surprisingly empty. I started working on cleaning up, I hovered the carpet and dusted the shelves.

I soon heard someone come in, must be the person who works in here, I stood up strait to greet them like I was told, to find that it was a girl about the same age as me with dark, raven hair and lush, dark lips. She gave me a cold expression before sitting at her desk and saying, "you must be the new cleaner for my floor? " I nodded my head and answered "yes, I am. " the girl smiled a little well it was more of a smirk and said. "Continue with your work, but once you have done the other rooms, come back in here and help me organize my paper. " I nodded my head with a "yes ma'am " before continuing on the shelves.

Once I had done the other rooms, which wasn't a lot since there was only three and no one else was in them, so I assumed that my shift starts before their's does so I can have the place cleaned first, I went back to the first office and saw the girl, who seemed to be slowly losing her mind. "I'm back. " I said closing the door and heading towards her desk. "Yes finally, you sit there and take this pilr of papers, sort them into months at the top, if they are from last year put them in a separate pill. " I nodded my head at her command and started to sort the papers.

Half way through I asked, "why don't you have an assistant to help you with this if you don't mind me asking? " the girl shook her head before laughing. "I scared him off." I chuckle a little before asking. "Do you mind me asking your name? " the smiled before answering, "Sami Sato, I am the daughter of the owner. " I stood there nodding my head before going back to work. "You've never head of me before? She asked confused. "I don't keep up with celbs. " Asami smiled once again and asked, "what about you? What's your name? " I looked up from the papers and answered "Korra... I don't have a last name... " Asami frowned and took her first stack of papers and put them into a folder, doing the same with the other stacks and then mine."thanks for the help " I smiled and stood up."anytime Ms Sato. "